Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JERSEY PEEPS......HELP!

aight here's the deal....i just started a job in nj and now i'm looking for a place to live...preferably somewhere in the bergen or hudson counties...i want it close to new york...but i know it gets a little expensive closer to ny...so i will sacrifice a 20 minute drive if i have too

can anyone help? any suggestions on where to look? cwm7.gif

oh yeah...preferably less than $1000/mo...i need some money left over to party cwm4.gif

thanks jersey peeps cwm11.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

trev what up man!!!!

havent seen you post in a while....

you should try around the Kearny area..15 minutes from the city..and the prices are what you are looking for..

TREV HIT the the jersey side more often

there mad new JOHNNIES on the board its Way better then before..when it was only you anthonyP..and a few other cats..now theres just as much action as the NY board... cwm23.gif IN SATAN I TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what up evil!!! how's everything? it's been a while since i posted something here...just got a little busy and actually just got back from vacation cwm11.gif

bro it does look like the jersey board is bumpin' i noticed a lot of JOHNNIES with their shirts-off and shit cwm4.gif ...it's prolly because winter is almost over...oh no watch out

yo thanks for the info man...now i just need to find the hot spots in jersey...besides the usual metro, bunka, tempts, etc.

check u out latahs evil...kill...kill...kill...kill cwm23.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Hey well Hoboken would be the closest and most convenient of places but the rent is too high, I would try either towns like Jersey city, there are apts that are inexpensive and nice especially by the exchange place. Or towns like West New york, Union City or North Bergen pick up the Jersey Journal for more info.