Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heard of................................

I was at Karma last Friday...it's not bad for a local spot in Linden. 2 bars...dance floor, some couches, etc. Music was OK...kid named Arafat spins (China Club)...he has his moments...plays mostly commercial tracks!

The crowd is VERY local! Meaning everyone's from Union County & everyone basically knows everyone else!!

All in all not a terrible nite...but wouldn't go outta my way to go there!

Hope this helps

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee:

I was at Karma last Friday...it's not bad for a local spot in Linden. 2 bars...dance floor, some couches, etc. Music was OK...kid named Arafat spins (China Club)...he has his moments...plays mostly commercial tracks!

The crowd is VERY local! Meaning everyone's from Union County & everyone basically knows everyone else!!

Hope this helps

SMOKEE

Thanks!.. are you from Union County??

cwm17.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

No...I'm from Essex County (W. Orange)...but I know a lot of people in Union County so that's prolly why I managed to have a good time at Karma! Otherwise I don't think I would have enjoyed myself as much! Nothing but cliques!

Where are u from??

SMOKEE

I never heard of KARMA ... Where is it Linden or Elizabeth?

I spin @ the cup every Friday in Linden on elizabeth ave.

& also this monady (feb.12th) I'm throwing a party @ the Crossroads in Garwood, Me & 2 other cats will be spinning

Also, feb.23rd Denny tsettos, myself & other talented DJs from the jersey club circiut, will be @ CLUB XL in Trenton ....

hope to see y'all around, don't be shy ask around for me & say whats up?

~pep~ a.k.a Frankie Pep

Hope this helps

SMOKEE

Thank you!.. my brother and his girlfriend were going to go on friday nite and tell me how it was.. but it was $10 for guys and it was too packed so they went to bar Miami..

im from Union County as well.. i moved here recently from Hudson County so i dont really know too many people from around here..

cwm36.gif but thanks for your help..

i think we're going to stop there on friday nite.. we need a local place cwm17.gif

------------------

Originally posted by allishara:

Thank you!.. my brother and his girlfriend were going to go on friday nite and tell me how it was.. but it was $10 for guys and it was too packed so they went to bar Miami..

im from Union County as well.. i moved here recently from Hudson County so i dont really know too many people from around here..

cwm36.gif but thanks for your help..

i think we're going to stop there on friday nite.. we need a local place cwm17.gif

Yeah it definitely gets crowded in there...It's worth checking out though...just remember what you're getting into...A LOCAL JERSEY SPOT...so don't get your hopes too high!!

Email me at gritor5@aol.com sometime!!! Or IM gritor5

SMOKEE (Chris)

PS - Pep...Karma is in Linden...not sure what the address is...if I find out I will post it!

Yeah it definitely gets crowded in there...It's worth checking out though...just remember what you're getting into...A LOCAL JERSEY SPOT...so don't get your hopes too high!!

Email me at gritor5@aol.com sometime!!! Or IM gritor5

SMOKEE (Chris)

PS - Pep...Karma is in Linden...not sure what the address is...if I find out I will post it!

Soo.. im headed there on Saturday.. rumor has it theres some type of lil party going on.. will you be there?

cwm32.gif

------------------

Originally posted by allishara:

Soo.. im headed there on Saturday.. rumor has it theres some type of lil party going on.. will you be there?

cwm32.gif

No unfortunately I'll be in Philly that day visiting family...but will be treking up to SF for afterhours! Lemme know how it is next week...thanx!

SMOKEE

No unfortunately I'll be in Philly that day visiting family...but will be treking up to SF for afterhours! Lemme know how it is next week...thanx!

SMOKEE

So i went on saturday nite.. first we went to Destinos in Elizabeth and then we headed over to Karma in Linden (keepin it gangsta cwm17.gif )

i was shocked to find that i had a really good time... BOMBED wasnt the word to describe my ass.. while we were there everyone said that its better on friday nite..it was a good crowd as well.. its just hard to swallow that a good chill spot for a friday nite is only a couple blocks from my house!... cwm32.gif

------------------