Clubplanet Nightlife Community

home sick today?

iam ready to party....iam always ready mid afternoons to ROCKED i love getting wacked during the day...then tonight i know i'll be ready to depart early...i might start on break i swear...

I hope you feel BETTER NEO...SMOKE MAN IT WORKES FOR ME!!!

I HAD KIDNNEY STONES TWICE THAT SHIT HURTS I WOULD SMOKE AND PLAY WITH MY SELF ALL DAY THE only way the pain got better was with a HARD on so i was ERECTED all day for about two weeks shit sucked.

hope you get better cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by eviljav666:

It was CRAZY pain..they say its more pain full then a woman in LABOR..so yeah it hurt!!!!

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so ya were walking around with a loaded shotgun, not knowing when it'll go off... cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

THERES NO STOPPING US...NO STOPPING

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Hi Sextcy!!! how are you!!! did you talk to your cusin..he started to say something about something else i dont know i know it was about a post yesterday..later.. cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~

im ok

------------------

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

LOL Shaving hurt? Just think about all the women that suffer to look good!!But yeah~ your hairdresser would def. be able to help you out. Forget about waxing tho, you won't be able to deal. cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

ciao

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...