Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LETS VISION A PERFECT NIGHTCLUB

x?x

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sigmagal:

THere has to be a room filled with chairs made out of the blue gooey stuff that stays cold.... To sit a cool down after dancin your ass off...

oooh.. i want one of those for my room! cwm4.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

Originally posted by sungoddess:

Okay, so how are we going to set up the coat check to ensure it's not a fiasco?

1) No coat check at all, it has to be built where its always warm.

2) Everyone please send me $25k. I'll collect the money and build the club for you/us. Everyone who contributes will own a "Share", sit on the Board of Directors and have some small say in how the club is run. Who's in?

cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Originally posted by cmb1975:

$25 or $25000? I believe it was $25,000...uh, i'll write ya a check!!!

Okay: $25k = $25,000.00 (twenty five thousand dollars)

Locations in the NY area are being checked out as we speak. More details will follow, but it's expected that the majority of owners will be female since you guys Rule the universe and wherever you go the Men will follow.

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

NE1 else?

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Originally posted by jerryx:

THE FLOORS SHOULD BE PLEXIGLASS IN CERTAIN AREAS OF THE NIGHTCLUB WITH TV SCREENS UNDERNEAT. SO AS YOU WALK THERE IS TV SCREENS UNDER YOUR FEET.

Better yet the floors should be mirrors and women who wear skirts w/ no panties get in free all night.. How does that shound guys?

After your id is checked you enter the club, which starts off as a room that empty and quiet (like in 54), where you can pay and have the option of coat check. That way, when you enter the actual club, and there's no bs with paying, you experience what everyone has been talking about.Cover should be at $25, and the club could stay open until 2pm (following day).A room such as described earlier with the blue chairs and gooeyness (and the one at Tunnell that was fuzzy and glowing) could be a bottom level-like you were going underground; a top level could be overlooking the middle dance level, and the waterfall could start there and drop down into the fuzzy type room..also, the color of water in the falls would change every so often and would be trippy...gosh,I could go on... cwm15.gif

Guest lulululu

okay here i go- mountain top in hawaii- 85 degrees, over looking the ocean, 2 or 3 am. The night's just getting started. Huge tents with white curtains in little strips blowing in the wind, blacklights everywhere. Sand beneath our feet, some PVD or sasha flowing through the air, pools, hot tubs, massage beds, games, several large dance floors. Free drinks, ecstacy, and weed all night... Sound good to anyone else?

------------------

Fine9779@aol.com

HOW THIS FOR AN IDEA. FOR ALL VIP AND REGULARS OF THIS CLUB. EACH PERSON WILL RECIEVE A SWIPE CARD, KIND OF LIKE A CREDIT CARD. AND WHILE YOUR IN THE CLUB YOU NEED TO CARRY NO CASH. YOU PAY ADMISSION WITH YOUR SWIPE, YOU BUY DRINKS WITH YOUR SWIP, AND THE TIPS ARE ADDED IN. YOU WILL THEN RECIEVE A BILL IN THE MAIL. THIS WAY YOU NEVER RUN OUT OF MONEY. OF COURSE THIS CAN MEAN TROUBLE, BUT THINK THAT WOULD BE COOL. SORRY OTHER SUPPLIES WILL STILL BE PAID FOR IN CASH... HEHEHE.... cwm35.gifcwm44.gif

AS FOR OUR DANCERS, THEY WILL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN SEXY OUTFITS AND BUFF MEN IN TIGHT SHORTS. OUR DANCERS WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM UNDERNEATH OUR DANCEFLOOR TO ABOVE THE ENORMOUS CROWD IN GLASS CAGES. THESE CAGES WIL BE ATTACHED TO A CABLE WIRE THAT WILL MOVE THESE CAGES AROUND THE NIGHTCLUB AT ALL TIMES.