Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hellooooo...where's my peeps at?

Emmitt

KILL~~~KILL~~~~~KILL~~~~~~..

iam down emmit i just got to work!!!

cuba como estas..checkia el otro POSTE de AMERICANOS..(thats why proper spanish originates from spain)becasue stupid spics want to make up spanish/eniglish and combined them together..IN PROPER SPANISH..kill..

EMMIT you sure about lunch!!!!!!!!!

iam down iam calling you now..

(GOOD MORINING BRUCE LEEB and COMPANY this IS JAKIE SPEAKING) THIS IS JOHNNY!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

KILL~~~KILL~~~~~KILL~~~~~~..

iam down emmit i just got to work!!!

cuba como estas..checkia el otro POSTE de AMERICANOS..(thats why proper spanish originates from spain)becasue stupid spics want to make up spanish/eniglish and combined them together..IN PROPER SPANISH..kill..

EMMIT you sure about lunch!!!!!!!!!

iam down iam calling you now..

(GOOD MORINING BRUCE LEEB and COMPANY this IS JAKIE SPEAKING) THIS IS JOHNNY!!! cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!

Yo sabes hablar castellano. Senior Perez me ensenyo. Te requerdas de Senior Perez?

Yo soy un chimpanse!!!!

cwm42.gif

Quero un platano!!!!

[This message has been edited by nabuc1 (edited 02-22-2001).]

i think so cigs..how are how you....

cuba i never got kicked out of class..but in SENIORS class i realy dont rember how many detentions and XXX that i got kicked out...

i love him he kept me on the basket ball team the year we to the states against Seton HALL..christ "brevin NIGHT" kid was incredible..Cavs he plays for.. cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 02-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Emmitt:

did pinto finish building his car yet? cwm13.gif

Yeah Dmense..give you shout while were on the phone...DONT PUKE!!!!!!!!

joda what the deal nigga maybe see you tonight...iam going to go another break..maybe get some alcohol in a few...mix it with something...dmense.......KILL~~~~~

boito!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by Emmitt:

dmense what up nigga!!! saw a fedex truck broken down the other day, thought it was you for a second...want a red bull?

cwm35.gif

RED BULL no thanks I got enough sugar that night to last me a week!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

It's all about the enerGy!!!

Hey Emmitt, went to twilo's at 3:30 am after joey's..........cops were giving us shit thye had everything road blocked. gotta tell you what happened at the DWI check........shit was crazy plus the line was still long so we went home.

cwm21.gif

Originally posted by joda:

Hey Emmitt, went to twilo's at 3:30 am after joey's..........cops were giving us shit thye had everything road blocked. gotta tell you what happened at the DWI check........shit was crazy plus the line was still long so we went home.

cwm21.gif

tell me at Boavistas what happened...twilo was the shit that night...cops were everywhere especially around the corner by tunnel...grand master flex was spinning there i think and puffy was going there...hahaha

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

THERES NO STOPPING US...NO STOPPING

Seniora my god thank SATAN i never had HER..just for HOME ROOM...

"GANDARA SUPER CAT GANDARA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man he was so cool..he use to make us sing spanish songs..I see him sometimes in the front of his house doing work..he's getting old he's easliy 80 or more he was 70 somethin when i was in highschool..such a nice guy...man if there on teacher i rember back in the day was him.....

HI sungoddess..you'll take care OF THOSE HUMANS Resource PROBLEMS..be calm and dont SPIT ON NO ONE!!!

TRUE story bad one but fuck it got be HONEST..

Realy super duper nice girl....helped me like crazy in highschool!! she was at her locker. i was walking to home room after 3-4 free..so iam walking!!! I look at ANGELA and for no reason I SPIT ON THE GIRL!!!!!! to this day i dont have any idea why..now we are friends..ONE of the nicest SOULS i know..i dont know i wrote spit so..i thought about angela..i got to tell her to hit the board...GUYS if you see PINTO (not JOE) at Boa..tell her to hit the board.......

cwm23.gif JOE PINTO!!!!!!