Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hellooooo...where's my peeps at?

Emmitt

yo emmit was up i'am home maxin and relaxin to little louie vega -house nation cd 1

very very dirty makes me wanna go to the amazon jungle with my jane and lot of maryjane and just fux all night long you can do it. I am going to danny's b-day party on the 9th of march at vinyl but don't blow up the spot I don't want all those world people

at that party they just take up space they don't go to listen. Twilo was crazy mobbed because of them.

------------------

Music is the Answer

Ehhem.. Well, i just woke up from my early morning nap.. ::yaaawwwwnnn::

hmmm.. lets see.. maybe i'll go to Dunkin Donuts real quick.. get a French Vanilla and a cranberry orange muffin.. pick up a pack of Parliment Menthol Lights.. maybe stop at CVS and pick up some nick nacks... walk on over to the nail salon and get fixed up....

then scoot on over to the mall and look around for a few.. then come back home and REELLLLAAAXXXXXX

Ahhh.. its good to be the princess on a freaky ass friday...

hope all is well with you all... at your desks.. in.. WORK!!... SUKERS cwm17.gifcwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm24.gifcwm29.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage