Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE WORD OF THE DAY IS....

CLUB-HEAD: One that has nothing but beer and water in the fridge, knows every DJ in the surrounding area, loves hard house music all day long, has at least 3 or more VIP cards, has at least 50 numbers programmed into the cell phone, and loves to go out and party more than working.

There will be a word of the day, every day. If someone wants to be corny like me, make a song of the day or something. Ahh, finally something to talk about besides bashing clubs and people.

GRoWLLLLLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

UM excuse me I like bashing people, don't deny that you love the drama.

Question, do club heads like to give head?

OK you want a song for the day -how bout "Jessie's Girl"-Rick Springfield

Someone should do a remix

cwm40.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

OK you want a song for the day -how bout "Jessie's Girl"-Rick Springfield

Someone should do a remix

cwm40.gif

LOL!!! Hey, I love that song!! What about, 867-5309?

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

GOOD WORD EMMITT!!

MILF: Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

A very attractive lady that has children and obviously, YOU WANT TO F HER!

MILF here!!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Well nice to see anewbie or shall I say another alter ego, could this be Worldfag, raverat, Dorkhorse or so many other of my personal fan club.

Sorry but giving head is something I perfected as an adult not during my younger years I mean afterall you wrote the book!

Do you prefer abstinantely challenged or skank?

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Guest worldboy

Sin: You like bashing people?? I am almost certain now that you are a fat, ugly, lazy married woman who is pretending to be this cool (yeah right) hip girl who hangs out at clubs. So you're the head honcho here, huh? You're the one that loves bashing people, eh? LOL, this is cyberland bitch. You can have your lead in this play lady. Nobody is really listening and nobody really gives a shit. If you think differently than perhaps you also suffer from delusions of grandeur (look it up). Either that or its a serious case of meglomania. Either way, nobody really gives a rat's ass what you say. So come back to your office and hook back into your addiction (which as far as addictions goes is pretty weak), and bombs away baby. I pretty much think your lower than the lowest level of prehistoric frog shit on the bottom of the NJ scumswamp. Batter up!!! cwm1.gif

I can see that the nerd herd has spoken although I'm not sure what your really getting at, yeah I'm a bitch. Your right I'm a pretender too. so lets pretend you matter for one brief second, people your comebacks are poor and the first example of that is when you have to agree with others and cannot come up with material of your own. Puck is there resemblence to the MTV puck if so please stop wasting your time on me and go seek a good plastic surgeon. Comeon clowns is this really the best you got. Let me give you a little bit of advice, anything I post is entertaining, no I don't take things serious, I also can post whatever i want because I am 100% secure with my mind, body and myself. you on the other hand sound a little insecure!

------------------

Its obvious that Sin did not start the drama here. Yes she can be bitchy at times, but this post was meant for THE WORD OF THE DAY. NOT TO BITCH AND BITCH SOME MORE. Read back a little bit... FUCKING NEWBIE POST. If your going to post a bash as a newbie, thats like hiding behind a curtain while telling someone off. Stop being a little bitch and come out with it face to face. DO YOU SEE ME TAKING CARE OF MY DRAMA WITH NEWBIE POSTS? no... So even if your cool as fuck, have some dignity and use your proper screen name when you post to bash. I WOULD!

GROwLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Newbie maybe right but everybody's got to start somewhere, so why don't you stay out of it and stick to what you know best....thinking of pathetic topics like Word of the Day! Wow that's riveting, I don't know if I can sleep tonight awaiting tomorrow's Yawn of the Day! Remember this had nothing to do with you. cwm21.gif