Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LIMELIGHT THIS FRIDAY MARCH 2,2001 ~~~ HOUSE 101

Okay guys...you ready to get your education Friday night and see how its done???

Its an all new party to hit Limelight hosted by 2 of our very own board members Az-tec and Crystalmethod (mostly on the NEW YORK board). They have been working for many months getting this all together and I can honestly say its going to be an incredible night!

So come and support these two guys. You can say URBAN LIST at the door for reduced admission into the club which is their list. Check out the flyer attached as well!

xoxo

kAt

(BTW...Im not a promoter and get nothing from this so yas all know...just wanna help my guys out people and support them in every way possible!)

------------------

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

Shameless bump thankyouverymuch!

Come on though guys...Im sure more of you could make this party!!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- Myrlin's ho!

Of course Im gonna bump this yet AGAIN! I cant believe you Jersey heads arent gonna show!

So sad....oh well, your loss then!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

- Myrlin's ho!

misskitti what the deal...how are you..

i missed you at tj sat..i was only there for about 45 minutes..smoked a little and i was out...silveeohh was ridiculous..he hit the other BARTENDER in the head with a bottle you know how he goes crazy fliping bottles and shit...

fuck man i have to do a class tonight...iam working 16 hours fucking sucks..christ no nothing for these people i dont give a fuck... cwm23.gif UP YOURS JOBO!!!!!