Clubplanet Nightlife Community

metro lounge @ the shore - here are the only FACTS

...that i personally have been told,(if i am wrong DO NOT SHOOT ME, I AM NOT LOOKING TO START DRAMA , IT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD):

1)it is not called metro south. They do have a name, and have had it for a long time, but are not revealing it.

2) It will be 2 floors with 2 different sound systems.

3)The sound and lighting are gonna be out of this world. Supposedly the people that did twilo are doing this soung system.

4)Metrolounge vip cards are gonna be valid at the new shore club.

5)The old owners of bermuda club is not partners with the metro crew.(As the people that worked at bermuda were told that they were)

6)I have personally been inside the club in the last week and it has totally been torn apart and everything is gonna be brand new.

7)the resident dj has not been told yet.

8) its gonna be open till 5am.

I was told all this personally this past friday at metro by one of the managers, so i think the info was kind of reliable. Oh, they also said they are telling the name at the anniversery party this weekend. It is the talk of the town down here, and everyone is waiting for it to open. It has been so long since something new has opened in seaside.Tempts has been open right now on saturday nights since bermuda has closed. The crowd has not been that bad. I no you people up north think that no one is in seaside in the winter, but there are actually alot of people down here. tempts was pretty good last weekend.Hope this helped. I will keep my ears open.

~hey..wats up? where from the shore are you from? just wondering...also do you know if they are hiring for bartenders or have any dj's in mind? let me know what the deal is (email me back at clubindiva@aol.com) thanks!!

cwm11.gif

laterz

diVa

cwm27.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

~hey wats up? im from toms river too! but im up at school now (ramapo) but i'll be down here for the summer. i cant go to metro on fri ( i dont turn 21 till next month ) cwm33.gif wat hs did you go to in tr?

laterz

diVa

cwm32.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

Originally posted by clubgirl12:

Whoever told u guys that the sound guys that did Twilo are doin the club is wrong i know from a very reliable source the sound guys are a store based out of Pt. Pleasant Beach called Z - Bass and thats a fact. cwm30.gif

Hey Mrs. Metro! <wink> Whats up girl! :-) Clubgirl, the sound system will consist of JBL Speakers.... Thats more to add on to your list of facts. If Petey is gonna do it, hes gonna DO IT RIGHT. And I know its going to be SICK! I can't wait! I wonder if Temps is going to give themselves a face-lift.

GroWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977