Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sungoddess, EvilJav

Originally posted by sungoddess:

I'm booking that flight right now! You're still sick?? What the hell?? When does that doctor's note expire anyway? ;-)

Hey girl, funny you should say that... I have been getting new information from the doc everyday. I have to keep going back to him to get another slip. He said some weird shit to me. Check it out....

"My lungs are not made to breathe cold air. In fact, cold air will make them swell, and I will not be able to absorb oxygen. This makes my immune system drop and leaves a wide open door for infections."

Sucks right!??!? I can't wait for the summer. Now I know why I get sick in the winters. I wish I could move NYC to Florida!

GRoWLLLLLLLL

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

what the deal italia..

Florida is most diff phat just relaxing..thats why i love it there..

i dont think i could live there with the rest of those CUBANS..they suck man..there like the RICANS of up north they just destroy shit and fuck shit up....

FUCKING CUBANS!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by eviljav666:

what the deal italia..

Florida is most diff phat just relaxing..thats why i love it there..

i dont think i could live there with the rest of those CUBANS..they suck man..there like the RICANS of up north they just destroy shit and fuck shit up....

FUCKING CUBANS!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

It's the fucking Marielitos on Calle Ocho. There like the Mira Miras in Kearny and Harrison. Get them fuckers back on the rafts.

Me cago en Fidel e la madre que lo padrio. cwm23.gif

Originally posted by nabuc1:

It's the fucking Marielitos on Calle Ocho. There like the Mira Miras in Kearny and Harrison. Get them fuckers back on the rafts.

Me cago en Fidel e la madre que lo padrio. cwm23.gif

Haahhhhhahaha..

you ever been to Calle ocho..it some funny shit...me and gabe went like two summers ago..it was funny expierence..

You diffently dont want to get caught en la ocho at a bad time..those MIRA MIRA"S take shit serious..i had to thrown down

twice in florida one time in the AIRPORT i was like 19 at the time playstation just came out i had it in my bag and threw that shit on the ground and fucked it up because i started hooking off....Reinaldo and Miriam could believe it..so funny gabe just stood there..DAMM SO FUNNY...now iam thinking of going down to florida..Kill..

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux