Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tequila Joe's yesterday...

I had fun despite my being tired. But it was quite empty to tell the truth.

But to be honest, what do you expect after the raid last week and the Essex County Sheriff's car sitting outside upon arriving at the club this week???

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

misskittie,

You were there last night eek.gif, damn you should have let me know. All my friends took some E pills so I guess they had fun. But I got out of work at 12 AM so I was kinda tired, plus I was pretty banged up on Friday cwm4.gif

Let me know next time.

BTW, where do you usually chill upstairs or downstairs?

------------------

Can you dig?

MON28.GIF

Originally posted by chill72kid:

misskittie,

You were there last night eek.gif, damn you should have let me know. All my friends took some E pills so I guess they had fun. But I got out of work at 12 AM so I was kinda tired, plus I was pretty banged up on Friday cwm4.gif

Let me know next time.

BTW, where do you usually chill upstairs or downstairs?

Yup Yup I was there! I always start out in the 70's room and wait for upstairs to open. If I go down to the alternative room, I hang at the end of the bar by the dance floor.

As for up in the house room, I usually dance by the speakers with my girlie. Last night I was on the dance floor at the very front part of it between the 2 bars ya know. But to be quite honest, I NEVER stay in one place...Im always on the go.

Maybe we have already met! Ill let ya know when I go again.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guest List</A> info.

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 03-04-2001).]

Originally posted by misskittie:

Yup Yup I was there! I always start out in the 70's room and wait for upstairs to open. If I go down to the alternative room, I hang at the end of the bar by the dance floor.

As for up in the house room, I usually dance by the speakers with my girlie. Last night I was on the dance floor at the very front part of it between the 2 bars ya know. But to be quite honest, I NEVER stay in one place...Im always on the go.

Maybe we have already met! Ill let ya know when I go again.

xoxo

kAt

I wouldn't be suprised if I have already seen you biggrin.gif

I think I might go there next Saturday to pre-game and then go to LimeLight or SF.

Yea, that's my new plan of action

cwm11.gif

------------------

Can you dig?

MON28.GIF

I dont think Im gonna be there this weekend. Im either hitting Saci or Vinyl on Friday then on Saturday Im going to the Crayons release party in Harrison then hitting the Vessel party at the Frying pan. I dont think Tequila Joes is in my forcast until sheesh actually not for about 2 weeks.

But heres my pic anyway...maybe you'll reconize me....maybe not...

xoxo

kAat

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Looks like I may be there Friday.......ugh not what I wanted!!!!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

Looks like I may be there Friday.......ugh not what I wanted!!!!

xoxo

kAt

Fridays suck, no???

I always go there Saturdays becuase I think Fridays blow there...correct me if I'm wrong wink.gif.

------------------

Can you dig?

MON28.GIF

Originally posted by chill72kid:

Fridays suck, no???

I always go there Saturdays becuase I think Fridays blow there...correct me if I'm wrong wink.gif.

When you're me, you never have a sucky time. I always make the best but Fridays aren't as good as Saturdays I must admit. Oh well.....

xoxo

kAt

------------------