Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAD story about this bum in Florida...

When I lived in Boca Raton, I used to hang out with this kid Omar. He lived in my complex and it seemed that there was always this kid coming around his place playing video games and ocassionally sleeping over. I didn't think anything of it until I started to see him grub all the time, take showers there, and constantly ask people for shit. Eventually I figured it out that he was homeless and his parents kicked him out from the west coast. He started to come around my place knocking on my door, asking for food, asking to stay in my place while I was at work and shit. I couldn't handle that so I let him know nicely and he flipped out!!! I knew this kid for a week and he called me inconsiderate, non-hospitable, etc. I was like WTF?!?!? He practically broke my outside door and I almost hit him. But thats what he wanted, so I didn't do it. For 2 more weeks, he kept on hanging around my friends, grubbing, steeling, and being all kiss ass to new people he met. He is 23 years old. How sorry can you be?

cwm36.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Italia life is hard on some people. To the rest of us that shit might seem fucked up. We might think how could you degrade yourself like that. I know I sometimes walk down the street and see some homeless guy begging for money or food like a dog. I think to myself how could you act like that, even if you homeless have a little dignity for yourself. Well the truth is we should not think like that, we are all guilty of it though. We live in a totally different world than these people. We can never understand why they do the things they do. So to us what might seem disrespectfull and fucked up, to them it's the only way to survive, the only way they can make it from one day to the next. It's just a view from a different perspective. Our society teaches us to look down at these people, to shun them like freaks. But what would we do if that was us sleeping on the street without a pot to piss in. It can happen we can lose everything in a blink of an eye. But society never teaches us that.

It just sucks, I mean, I feel bad as it is. I fed him twice and gave him a few cigs and he just had no thanks for what I already did for him and expected me to take him in like he was family. Meanwhile, I'm working, going to school, paying off loans, supporting myself. It just makes my stomach turn knowing he had to make me mad and shove it in my face when I turned him down.

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977