Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions for a Wednesday night date in Jersey??

Know of any good restaurants and fun silly things to do afterwards???

In the Northern Jersey part that is....

thanx for any help ahead of time

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Hey whats up? I'll be hosting a party @ Tribecca that night. DJ Richie Santana will be spinning and beers are only 1$! If you're interested, feel free to call my cell @ 201.349.1865. Or you can just say Theory at the door and they'll take care of you.

-THEORY

------------------

"Anybody that says money is the root of all evil...doesn't fucking have it"

AOL: TheorysNYC

Haha thanks Theory but I really cant do that. The guy Im going out with is trying to show me "other things" thats dont include clubbing....blah!

But I still need some suggestions.

And cheesecake factory??? Isnt that like a TGIF's or Houlihans?? Im looking for more of a romantic setting. Im actually considering Nanni's or Archers for some good Italian.

Any other ideas?? Something for after dinner not clubbing???

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Cheesecake factory is much better,nicer and cleaner the TGIF or Houlihans, with better food. But if your looking for a nicer place, try Houstans. Dark intamit atmoshpere, great food, and really nice place. Only be prepeared for a wait. If you want to have the best filet mignon ever, try Smith & Wilenskies in the city. Pricey but soooooo worth it. Hope you have a good time where ever you go.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

I agree South City grill gives both a dinner and social environment they have live jazz bands

Its on Route 17 south??? Im not sure of where about though? This does sound like a nice place to go to. Is it expensive though? I dont want him spending a lot.

And if we decide to leave early to go do something else, any suggestions in that area?

Thanx guys!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

South City Grill is on the South Side of 17

so if you are coming from the Garden State Plaza heading South its about a mile down.

The prices are pretty reasonable from 12.95 and up to about 22.95 for a seafood dish. And I suggest you make reservations the phone number is 201-845-3737 because it get packed. So call now. If you are interested.

Hey Vixen thanks a bunch! I think I know where the place is so it shouldnt be a problem. Im not positive if he would like to do that but Im going to make reservations anyway as a just in case! Thanks again. You have all been really helpful!

xoxo

kAt

------------------