Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u do?

those wildwood tram cars are sooooo annoying cwm21.gif

they like go .5 mph and the horn/sound they make when they pass by is irritating

hey sin i want to see you run over someone with the tram car...that would be fun cwm4.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Originally posted by taragee:

nabuc1 - it was SO GREAT! - i was hoping this snowstorm was going to pull through and i would be stuck down there for a few more days (or weeks, months) - lol! my roomate had a great time looking at all the ladies, but most of the good looking guys there were, well - on the other team if u know what i mean wink.gif the guy who is head of creative down there - his wife made us some tasty ropa vieja yummy! i wanna go baaaack!!!

That's cool. If you want some good ropa vieja try Azucar. It's a restuarant in edgewater. I think it's an Dempsey. My moms ropa vieja kicks ass too. I'll e-mail you at work later. I'm a little busy right now.

later

cwm5.gif

That's cool. If you want some good ropa vieja try Azucar. It's a restuarant in edgewater. I think it's an Dempsey. My moms ropa vieja kicks ass too. I'll e-mail you at work later. I'm a little busy right now.

later

Originally posted by nabuc1:

later

cwm5.gif

That's cool. If you want some good ropa vieja try Azucar. It's a restuarant in edgewater. I think it's an Dempsey. My moms ropa vieja kicks ass too. I'll e-mail you at work later. I'm a little busy right no