Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quick question

What are your views on relationships verse friends? Those of you out there in relationships please gimme some feedback. Me and my guy have been doing the whole "you hang out with your friends tonite and then we'll hang out the two of us tomorrow".

But just recently he said that he wanted to come with me and my friends. Truthfully, I love him with all my heart but I look forward to my nights with my friends. It keeps my sanity. Am I wrong for doing this or should I just string him along a couple weekends and tone my behavior down a tad?

i totally feel your pain babydoll! cwm7.gif me and my ex-the piece of shit that he is-were going through the same dilema..

i would NEVER cheat on "my guy" and i wouldnt do anything to basically disrespect our realationship.. but when i was with my girlfriends i felt FREE.. granted i did-indeed- flirt and shake ma bootay all nite long.. but i wouldnt do anything that would sting my conscience in the morning..

MORALS.. cant live with em'.. cant live without em'

But HONESTLY-- just bring him.. let him see how you hang before he goes loony and starts to stalk your ass... trust me.. its happened to me before...

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

a bit of advice from an expert, if you want to do your thing than don't mix the two worlds keep them separate but if you really respect this guy and feel for him and see a future than there's nothing better than the two of you going out together and partying!

There's always time for yor friends, and if its just the girls going out why would he want to go?

unless he has no friends of his own in which case kick him to the curb because he's a dork!

Damn I'm good-i should start my own advice column

" Give in to Sin"

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"