Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jersey club bashing

~hey~ im not bashing any jersey clubs or anything. you dont' have to pay 25 for parking...there are places cheaper or you can park on the street...not that big of a deal...yeh i admit its expensive to get in the club...but if you have the right hook up its not expensive at all but i would rather pay the xtra $ to hear better music and be in a better atmosphere when i know i will have a better time...just my 2cents~

laterz

diVa

cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

People would not need to bash Jersey clubs if they didn't cater to the lowest common demoninator. I go to a club for the music. If it isn't cutting edge, I am not going to be going there on a regular basis. I might as well stay home and listen to KTU all night.

When the Jersey clubs aspire to be something more than just spawning grounds for johnies people will stop bashing them.

IMHO

Originally posted by clubindiva:

~hey~ im not bashing any jersey clubs or anything. you dont' have to pay 25 for parking...there are places cheaper or you can park on the street...not that big of a deal...yeh i admit its expensive to get in the club...but if you have the right hook up its not expensive at all but i would rather pay the xtra $ to hear better music and be in a better atmosphere when i know i will have a better time...just my 2cents~

laterz

diVa

cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

YOU DAMM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

i would peace my friends for going to the city..laugh at all that HYPE about DJs, musik and what not..but its so TRUE the CITY is the shit..iam having the bestXXXXX of my life right now because of MUSIK..ive got the EAR And THE LOVE BACK....

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

I think that NJ and NY can't be compared to eachother at all. We are talking about the big City..and NJ...NJ is not the real thing...although I have a good time when I go out in Jersey..(because of my friends) NY will always be better...I also hate the fact that it's so expensive...

Even though I'm from jersey, the city will always be better. You can't even compare the two. It's like saying who's better The Newark Bears or the NY Yankees. It's an irrelevent arguement. I'm not bashing jersey, but it can not measure up to the big apple.

cwm5.gif

all I gotta say is that jersey clubs suck 2am closing come on that is so so lame, I mean don't get me wrong I used to hit them up all the time, and if you don't feel like driving and paying tolls take the train into the city and learn how to take the subway cwm33.gif

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

For all of you who hate jersey clubs, remember, at least you don;t have to pay $ 4 tolls, $ 20 Parking, $ 25 admission, $ 10 drinks, and then have to worry about your car when you leave to go home. I'll take the jersey clubs any day. AS you get older and mature more, you appreciate local stuff

------------------

Chris D.

Originally posted by chrisd:

For all of you who hate jersey clubs, remember, at least you don;t have to pay $ 4 tolls, $ 20 Parking, $ 25 admission, $ 10 drinks, and then have to worry about your car when you leave to go home. I'll take the jersey clubs any day. AS you get older and mature more, you appreciate local stuff

Good points....

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977