Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Second Date Suggestions

Any good ideas to take a girl on a second date. On the first date we did the dinner and a movie thing, but I am looking to do something out of the ordinary. I definetly DO NOT want to go to a club (she's not really the club type) For all you girls out there, what would be an ideal second date? (considering the first one went really good)

how about just going out for drinks to a lounge or something, if not go somewhere corny like Dave and Buster's or ther's always the no tell motel if she'll give it up! cwm17.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

What's Dave and Busters? And where is it? I hear ya on the "drink" idea, but she's not that type either...She's really "straight laced" but for some reason, I like it...I am on the wild and crazy side; so I guess it's true when they say opposites attract! If it were up to me, we'd be waking up at 7 am sun. morning to go hear Junior!

Why not try something corney, like roller skating, ice skating or bowling. If she is straight laced like you say, then at least you two can have a good laugh!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by badabing88:

What's Dave and Busters? And where is it? I hear ya on the "drink" idea, but she's not that type either...She's really "straight laced" but for some reason, I like it...I am on the wild and crazy side; so I guess it's true when they say opposites attract! If it were up to me, we'd be waking up at 7 am sun. morning to go hear Junior!

Dave & Buster's is like an adult video arcade. They serve alcohol so you have to be over 21, it's a lot of fun. You can win corny prizes, she may enjoy it and think your cute.

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

I'd love for a guy to take me to Chelsea Piers! None of the guys I end up with like sports..it's so annoying.

That would be my ideal date.

That or a Yankees game but the season hasn't started yet.

------------------

You're only young once