Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST AND WORST DJ'S

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU GUYS THINK JOHNATHAN PETERS IS THE WORST DJ, YOU DEFFINATLY DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT UNDERSTAND MUSIC.

------------------

"From the depths of the ABYSS, to the top of the WORLD" GC

Originally posted by jerryx:

IF YOU GUYS THINK JOHNATHAN PETERS IS THE WORST DJ, YOU DEFFINATLY DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT UNDERSTAND MUSIC.

I dont like to bash any DJ"S.....

but please!!! dont start with "DONT UNDERSTAND MUSIC~~~~~ I believe MOST PEOPLE WHO comment about DJ on the BOARD DO Understand the MUSIC!!!

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by eviljav666:

I dont like to bash any DJ"S.....

but please!!! dont start with "DONT UNDERSTAND MUSIC~~~~~ I believe MOST PEOPLE WHO comment about DJ on the BOARD DO Understand the MUSIC!!! cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~

THEY OBVIOUSLY DON,T UNDERSTAND THE MUSIC IF THEY THINK JOHNATAN PETERS IS THE WORST DJ. MAYBE THEY SHOULD SAY THEY DON'T LIKE HIS STYLE, I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT. BUT BEING THE WORST DJ MEANS NOT HAVING MIXING SKILLS,SKIPPING RECORDS ETC.... . SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC AND THEN POST.

------------------

[This message has been edited by jerryx (edited 03-12-2001).]

NIGGA I WENT TO THE CRACK HOUSE THIS WEEKEND..I HEARD ALOT OFF BEATS..

I DONT WANT TO START WITH THIS SHIT...

I bet you went to the FACTORY a few XXX now that your 21..and you think its the shit...

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

And let the games begin!!!! cwm28.gifcwm28.gif

All time favorite DJ for style, programming, and FUCKING WITH YOUR HEAD ALL NIGHT LONG - Ms. Vasquez of course!!! DT, Denny, and Hex I can hear for days too!!

WORST - oh there are so many, but if I had to name 3 I wuld have to say JP, A-Z (aka the butcher), and Boris Boring - UGH!! Get out the daisy razor! cwm20.gifcwm5.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

NIGGA I WENT TO THE CRACK HOUSE THIS WEEKEND..I HEARD ALOT OFF BEATS..

I DONT WANT TO START WITH THIS SHIT...

I bet you went to the FACTORY a few XXX now that your 21..and you think its the shit...

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU EVILFAG. I'M NOT HERE TO START ANY DRAMA EITHER, BUT DON'T TELL ME THAT I JUST TURNED 21 AND I'VE GONE TO FACTORY A FEW TIMES.I'VE BEEN TO FACTORY BEFORE YOU EVEN WENT TO A NIGHTCLUB.I WAS THE ONE THAT WOULD WALK UP AND WALK RIGHT INTO THE CLUB, AND YOU WERE THE ONE THAT PARIS OR LETS CALL HER BY HER REAL NAME NATALIE TOLD TO STEP OFF THE LINE AND TRY A DIFFRENT NIGHTCLUB, CAUSE YOU AIN'T GETTING IN DRESSED LIKE THAT FAG. DON'T PLAY IN A PRO'S WORLD IF YOUR STILL AN ROOKIE. GO BACK TO YOUR MOMMY YOUR DRUELING. ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!

------------------

OK I see bashing here, people are entitled to their opinion. Yes JP does tend to drag songs for an extended lenght of time, but he does it very well. The songs are mixed and blended better by JP then any other DJ I know. Yes it is a crack den so his music fits perfect. If you want to hear KTU then listen To Denny.

LIZ1.gif

------------------

"What ever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."