Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!! Best clubs on Fri. & Sat. ???

Fridays Metro Lounge on 46 in Rochelle Park is pretty good, as well as Luna Lounge on Rt 46 in Totowa. Saturdays are pretty much for the city, but Hunka Bunka in Sayerville is good on Saturdays, but it closes at 2.

cwm17.gif There is this place in Linden, called Karma Lounge which is pretty good.! It's sort of like an upscale nyc lounge, the people are very nice, and the music is good as well. Friday's play house, trance, vocals, tribal.. Saturday's mixture of everything from classics, hip hop, spanish, house, vocals, etc.... Ladies No cover....

Check it out...... It's a nice place if you want to stay somewhere local, have a good time and not waist a lot of money! cwm43.gif

Friday night is MetroLounge without a doubt. Always packed with tons of hotties and phat music. Sat. better of going to the city. But if you stay local, soundgarden is good. South Bunka or Abyss but they close early, it may not be worth the trip, time wise. cwm11.gif

for friday nights if you like the lounge type of place i would check out luna lounge on rte 46 in totowa nj, the place is nice and the ladies are beautiful. if you want a club club scene i would definitly check out metro. saturdays, the city is the place to be.

for friday nights if you like the lounge type of place i would check out luna lounge on rte 46 in totowa nj, the place is nice and the ladies are beautiful. if you want a club club scene i would definitly check out metro. saturdays, the city is the place to be.

Check out this new place called Lounge 2028 in Fort Lee. It is the new party. I went last friday and it was off the Hook! It's on Lemoine ave. across from tribecca. Fridays are the best. Plus, then you can cross the bridge and finish the night at twilo. Bling! Bling!