Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I Have Your Attention please...

For anyone of you out there who are getting married or know someone who is getting married, be sure to stay away from The Hemline in Dover, NJ. That place is a nightware waiting to happen. My best friend is getting married this Sunday. The dresses were ordered about 5 weeks ago and we were told they would definately be in. So we have been calling and we were all told they would be in on Monday (yesterday). They weren't, only to find out they are not coming in AT ALL!!! Now they want us to pick 3 different dresses off the rack that every tom, dick and harry have worn, in the same color and they will alter them before Sunday...I was just there and dresses look worn, they are certainly not brand new, but they expect us to pay a "brand new price"...

Anyway, sorry for the rant, just soooo angry!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by sarahb53:

That's horrible. I bet your friend is so upset. Do you get the dresses for free? I am getting married. I will post it on the site I use!

Thanks hon...she is ok, her dress came in and she is just trying not to stress....No, they are not giving them to us for free either!!! I got into it with one of them at lunch, i told her i was totally annoyed that we are buying basically "used" dresses...she couldn't care less...but i don't wanna cause too much drama, since its not really my call...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.