Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MISS "DJ GROUPY" KITTY

Gee last time I checked they were a "C" cup...not small by any means at all thankyouverymuch.

And whats this "dj groupy" shit about???? I fuckin manage DIVINE...that sure ain't no groupie.

Get a life...dont hate ME b/c ur MOTHER'S A CRACKWHORE!

>>>hissssssss<<<<

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Actually I WILL repeat it to your face at Cream on Friday. You are a little DJ whore, thats why you emails pics of your tits to them ALL, and now that I said something about it you are ASHAMED. Don't worry, I'll get a hold of this email and post the pic on the board for you. SKANK. smile.gifcwm38.gif

Originally posted by chris420:

Actually I WILL repeat it to your face at Cream on Friday. You are a little DJ whore, thats why you emails pics of your tits to them ALL, and now that I said something about it you are ASHAMED. Don't worry, I'll get a hold of this email and post the pic on the board for you. SKANK. smile.gifcwm38.gif

Whats your beef with misskitti...you started off saying she had little titis...no you say you look at her pics and you have REASON to BELIEVE she emails them to EVERYONE to be a Groupie...

So besides calling misskitti a little whore and DJ groupie. let US know what is your REASON for writing your WELL THOUGHT OUT COMMENTS... SQUID~~~~~~~~~~~

cwm23.gif KILL!!!~~!~!!!~!~

Originally posted by eviljav666:

Whats your beef with misskitti...you started off saying she had little titis...no you say you look at her pics and you have REASON to BELIEVE she emails them to EVERYONE to be a Groupie...

So besides calling misskitti a little whore and DJ groupie. let US know what is your REASON for writing your WELL THOUGHT OUT COMMENTS... SQUID~~~~~~~~~~~

cwm23.gif KILL!!!~~!~!!!~!~

Damn CUBA, somebody pissed you off. Maybe he feels a little left out because he didn't get the pic. Needs new masturbation material.

cwm5.gif

Originally posted by lil-devil:

chris you little prick...why don't you go suck on your momma's tits and leave misskittie's alone!!!

Lil devil como estas? Haven't talk to you in awhile. How's hubby? In response to your post saw his mom's tits look like two old wet bags that's why he is soooo infatuated with misskittie's.

cwm5.gif

cuba..what up man..how work going...

iam not pissed at all..i just dont know what this guys beef is....i say he should take a 420 break before he gets back on..people are much nicer when they are HIGH....

Hey lil dev..what going on..

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~

cuba..what up man..how work going...

iam not pissed at all..i just dont know what this guys beef is....i say he should take a 420 break before he gets back on..people are much nicer when they are HIGH....

Hey lil dev..what going on..

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~

I'm fucking busy as hell CUBA. How was your weekend? Mine was good, I think I just sobered up this morning. This guys just jealous he didn't get the pic. did you go to float on sat. I love that place.

cwm5.gif

it ok here...a little slow..but iam way over my quota for the month..so i can sit on my skinny ass..ALL DAY and listen to musik on the net.. I dont think i have ever been so happy in my life..the last few months..

i cant say not to many bad expeirences have come about...besides my parents playing Herb detectives..but i know they love they only want the best..later later.........

for you lil dev cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Originally posted by chris420:

Please DO say it to my face....this is going to be an enjoyable evening. Remember buddy...youre coming into MY PARTY! Not grounds for starting problems! I dont fuck around and my friends dont like to see me annoyed so Id watch yourself!

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 23, 2001, join us in the Birthday Celebration of Divine. Guest DJ, Marcell A Whitehead. Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

You obviously are a rather foolish BOY...and I emphasize *boy*. I would LOVE for you to come to Cream...hell Ill even comp your ass if you have the balls to say this shit to my face! Id love to see that one. You dont realize who you are messing with and I dont take shit lightly...nor do my close friends. People dont like to see me upset, so you better watch yourself.

And please DO come to my party! I like to see all the assholes in the world~

xox

kAt

------------------

it ok here...a little slow..but iam way over my quota for the month..so i can sit on my skinny ass..ALL DAY and listen to musik on the net.. I dont think i have ever been so happy in my life..the last few months..

i cant say not to many bad expeirences have come about...besides my parents playing Herb detectives..but i know they love they only want the best..later later.........

Fucking CUBAN parents are the worst, nosy fuckers. My parents where always on the prawl for any illegal contraband. They where like two fucking bloodhounds. I think they would smell the ash trays in my room to see if they could pick up a scent. God damn I'm happy i don't live at home any more.

All this talk makes me wants to spark up.

cwm32.gif

Fucking CUBAN parents are the worst, nosy fuckers. My parents where always on the prawl for any illegal contraband. They where like two fucking bloodhounds. I think they would smell the ash trays in my room to see if they could pick up a scent. God damn I'm happy i don't live at home any more.

All this talk makes me wants to spark up.

cwm32.gif

MY dad's illegal..he got here on his RAFT and brought the Locus with him..they destroyed most of the crop in the south in the late 60's..i know that because he told me he was suffering from hysteria in the hot SUN in the middle of the ocean and the loctus is what kept him alive by stinging him.......... cwm23.gif WORSHIP THE ONION!!!!!!