Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC was insane, who went?

Just got back today from South Beach. Let me tell you it was insane. For every one who was there they know what I"m talking about. And for those who did not make it down, do your self a favor, go next year you wont regret it. I got to here some of the best djs in the world. My first night got to here Paul Oakenfold. He was great, I thought he play boring trance but he was really good. They next night was all about Danny Tenaglia @ Space. The only way to say how he was is-HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!. I here him at Vinly once and a while, down there he was like a different man. He played for almost 18 hours straight. They best music I ever heard anywhere by anybody. It is worth it to do just to here him play. The next night I heard Judge Jules and Mauro Piccotto, they were both great, hard as balls. The next few nights just hung around, but ever night I went out ,they way these guys played was such a fresh change of pace from out seen up here. cwm11.gif Who else went down?

I had such a great time. Great weather. Spent my day on the beachs and at night hit all the clubs. Best party is Dannys. Heard Jonathan at Fuel. He was good for once. Got to here Oakenfold. Hit level for Abyss party. I actually went to check out the place more than anytthing. I was really nice. Went to Minstriy party, it was nice the place was pretty much all out doors. I had a great time down there, to bad I had to come home to this weather. The best thing about down there was none of the NJ/NYC attitudes that everybody has up here.