Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here going to World?

I really don't but all of us are going for 2 of my friends birthdays,so if we're all there it should be fun.As far as SF last sat. I had a blast,I haven't been there in about 1 1/2 years,it wasn't packed and JP played pretty descent..

Originally posted by belladiva:

i haven't been to factory all year myself, but im going tonight~ hopefully it won't be too crowded. how is world, i've never been there!

ciao

crowded is an understatement. It will be insanely packed tonite. I wouldnt suggest getting there no earlier than 8am, and at that time it will be still packed beyond belief.

really?! what is it, like a bunch of guidos that go there? lol im so bored...i hate just sitting around waiting to go out

jav- i talk to you tomorrow

ciao

cwm1.gif

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

Originally posted by anthonyp:

I really don't but all of us are going for 2 of my friends birthdays,so if we're all there it should be fun.As far as SF last sat. I had a blast,I haven't been there in about 1 1/2 years,it wasn't packed and JP played pretty descent..

"2 of my friends"????? - Isn't one of those "friends" your cousin??? - I wonder what you're gonna say when it's my birthday?

cwm13.gif

Originally posted by vervin:

Originally posted by anthonyp:

"2 of my friends"????? - Isn't one of those "friends" your cousin??? - I wonder what you're gonna say when it's my birthday?

cwm13.gif

....you took the words right out of my mouth!! I was just thinking the same thing!