Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q for any personal trainers or any body buffs -

I'm trying to buff up. Gain muscle mass.

I'm petite - 5'2 @ 107

I'm wondering what's the heaviest I can get. I'm aiming for 110 + but less than 120

ALSO = does WEIGHT GAINERS FUEL 5000 work ? WHat's the fastest way to get big without getting fat and pudgy ?

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

I'm trying to buff up. Gain muscle mass.

I'm petite - 5'2 @ 107

I'm wondering what's the heaviest I can get. I'm aiming for 110 + but less than 120

ALSO = does WEIGHT GAINERS FUEL 5000 work ? WHat's the fastest way to get big without getting fat and pudgy ?

I would'nt call myself a body buff or whatever the fuck that is but I can tell you how to put on weight. Its called food and lots of it 3000 calories a day, 300 grams of protein. Best way to increase your protein intake is through designer protein, shit is money, tastes like chocolate milk, real easy to drink too. Fuck that wieght gainer shit its like drinkin a brick. Hurts your appetite too. Spread your meals out up to 8 a day. Concentrating on specific nutritional values for each meal. Change up your workout, going heavier for less reps. 4 sets of 6 is a nice mass inducing workout. At 5'2 107 though maybe more like 2500 calories and 250 grams of protein would be more suitable. Train hard and stick with the diet and you will begin to see immediate results, I suggest an 8 week goal as a long term to reach your desired results. If you need more info just lemme know, hopefully this helped, maybe buy a magazine and look at some different diets and workouts geared towards what your trying to accomplish.

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 06-01-2001).]