Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends that tries to *make a move unto you*...

What guy doesnt want to bone one of there hot female friends, all you have had the thought one time or another....

but id rather keep her as friend cause if you try to make a move and you crash and burn, things will never be the same...

jamms "bizmarkiesaiditright"

------------------

Storm-01.gifI'm in the business of stealing DJs's thunder. I robbed D.T. and Oakie already; can you guess who's next on my list?

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Originally posted by glowsticks:

things will never be the same...

mel c all the way, man! glowsticks, you're everything i could ever want in a spice girl

the one thing that has determined many of my closest friendships is when, at some early point, we both decided not to jeopardize the comfort of friendship. when i look back on these friendships, all the love and fun times and everything we shared could not ever be replaced by anything else. and sometimes i look back on other friendships gone awry because of differing interests, and i regret that we could not have shared those things of a platonic relationship

I've been in that situation so many times (attractive girl who deep down inside I know I want to "make the move" on) that I can now keep these situations balanced.

The number one thing for me is recognize in the very beginning whether or not I want more than a friendship with the girl. For me it's impossible to start out as just friends only to suddenly realize much later that I'd actually like to get together with her sexually. It's NOT cool to take the girl totally by surprise with romantic feelings, I agree.

------------------

"And he applies his mind to obscure arts..."

-Ovid M. VIII

G' LOW G' OATS

Originally posted by bang_66_:

]

The number one thing for me is recognize in the very beginning whether or not I want more than a friendship with the girl. For me it's impossible to start out as just friends only to suddenly realize much later that I'd actually like to get together with her sexually. It's NOT cool to take the girl totally by surprise with romantic feelings, I agree.

I hear ya, I *recognized* this early on as well (after he hooked up w/friends and roomates in college cool.gif ) but I guess now that we are in the *real* world...All of a sudden rolleyes.gif things change for some reason...

-Jamms "touchmeinthemorningasalsoatnight" biggrin.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I hear ya, I *recognized* this early on as well (after he hooked up w/friends and roomates in college cool.gif )

I don't know, he sounds like a pimp daddy playe' to me! Don't think you'd take him too seriously as a real long term BF anyways, right? I try not to get together with people who I keep in touch with. That takes the "keeping it with friends" to whole new levels I don't care to explore myself. What if he cries out your roomates name one night when he is with you?! (Oops.) cwm31.gif

------------------

-Ovid M. VIII

G' LOW G' OATS

Na You know what sucks when you like some one and they tell you i dont like you that way , that only because they hang out with you like everyday and shit !. but when you frist meet a girl they know for the frist 5 seconds if there going to like them or not ! but dont tell them untill the person tells that other person how they fell then there like i want to be just friends WTF is that all about!

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Originally posted by bang_66_:

I don't know, he sounds like a pimp daddy playe' to me! Don't think you'd take him too seriously as a real long term BF anyways, right? I try not to get together with people who I keep in touch with. That takes the "keeping it with friends" to whole new levels I don't care to explore myself. What if he cries out your roomates name one night when he is with you?! (Oops.) cwm31.gif

Nah he is really a *nice* person and doesn't *know* any better...But I hear ya on that...Thats a scarey scarey thought cwm31.gif But I *usually* keep a decent tab on me mens tongue.gif. I decided long ago that being friends is good enough for me.

-Jamms " cwm32.gif "

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

But I *usually* keep a decent tab on me mens tongue.gif. I decided long ago that being friends is good enough for me.

-Jamms " cwm32.gif "

Damn it! I didn't want a "scared" icon there. I need to be more proficient with these icon faces if I'm going to be on this board.

Speaking of proficiency, Glowball is right. Girlz know within the first five minutes of meeting someone if the guy is gonna "get any" or not. First impressions are lasting.

cwm43.gif

------------------

-Ovid M. VIII

G' LOW G' OATS

Originally posted by glowball:

Na You know what sucks when you like some one and they tell you i dont like you that way , that only because they hang out with you like everyday and shit !. but when you frist meet a girl they know for the frist 5 seconds if there going to like them or not ! but dont tell them untill the person tells that other person how they fell then there like i want to be just friends WTF is that all about!

ok, i really didn't understand that, but if you were saying that it sucks when a person hangs out with someone a lot and then says they are not interested in more than friendship, then i think you're a shallow, selfish dumbass. all relationships should begin on even ground: getting to know each other, being friends. if the relationship is going to change, both parties have to want the change. but believe it or not, there are many people who want to have ONLY friendships and never were looking for more. not all personal interactions are for sexual or romantic purposes. actually, if you consider that our society is supposedly monogomous, very few of these interactions are

i think it is dishonest in a way to have different intentions in a friendship. when one person is making efforts to keep things platonic, and the other is making efforts to develop a romance of sorts, the parties are basically fighting each other. it becomes difficult and awkward to always have to watch oneself, and there should not be such restraints when hanging out with friends

i've had some very close friends throughout my many years, and it's the fact that we sacrificed other possibilities for our enduring friendship makes it so special. it's these friendships i'll have and treasure all my life

Originally posted by deanna11:

ok, i really didn't understand that, but if you were saying that it sucks when a person hangs out with someone a lot and then says they are not interested in more than friendship, then i think you're a shallow, selfish dumbass. all relationships should begin on even ground: getting to know each other, being friends. if the relationship is going to change, both parties have to want the change. but believe it or not, there are many people who want to have ONLY friendships and never were looking for more. not all personal interactions are for sexual or romantic purposes. actually, if you consider that our society is supposedly monogomous, very few of these interactions are

i think it is dishonest in a way to have different intentions in a friendship. when one person is making efforts to keep things platonic, and the other is making efforts to develop a romance of sorts, the parties are basically fighting each other. it becomes difficult and awkward to always have to watch oneself, and there should not be such restraints when hanging out with friends

i've had some very close friends throughout my many years, and it's the fact that we sacrificed other possibilities for our enduring friendship makes it so special. it's these friendships i'll have and treasure all my life

Yeah i know but there is more to the story then just that . Really cant commment on something that you dont know full share of.. but i see your point .... but what can you do if you like some one you like some one you cant forget your feelings i mean come on you know

------------------

glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Most of my friends are guys and yeah, many/most of them have come on to me at one time or another. Usually I just act like it didn't happen and pretend they didn't come on and that all is normal, but sometimes it hurts alot, like I thought we were friends and I guess I was wrong cuz now he's just tryin to get in my pants or whatever. Usually not a big deal, but also usually kinda disappointing.

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by deanna11:

throughout my many years

say gramms, i had no idea you were THAT old.

actually, it's always much more comfortable and genuine having a romantic relationship develop/evolve from a friendship first; i should clarify that it should be a pleasant surprise if it comes about by chance and mutual agreement, and should not be perceived as a goal or motive to maintain the friendship.

as for sizing up a relationship early on to see whether there is a "potential" of romantic feelings developing, i find myself backing away from the friendship if i can see myself falling for a friend. i would not tell her, but just conveniently and slowly drift out of the daily hangouts, then weekly, then monthly, etc...until we only catch up once in awhile. may be perceived as selfish, but it's much better that way.

why? (1) i'm not about to come onto a friend when i sense the feelings aren't reciprocated, and would certainly not let her know that,(2) what she doesn't know won't hurt her, (3) saves the trouble of having to deal with my own rampant emotions, (4) when we do catch up once in awhile, i realize how great it is to see this person again on a plutonic level, as opposed to me screwing up a good friendship because i had issues with my own feelings.

------------------

youthisbliss_25.jpg

"youth is bliss"

pencil/charcoal, 1996

Random Muses

Originally posted by visions:

fuckin pisses me off when woman stererotype and generalize a whole fuckin species, that's just sounds ignorant. Your not dumb are you?

right on...women generalize men as pigs with one thing on their mind...sex thats bs cuz women think about sex just as much as men. secondly, what's wrong w/ a friend liking u?? and how is they're liking you have anything to do w/ being "penis driven?" maybe they like you for who u are. men don't come onto u just cuz they want sex, well some do, but a lot of men aren't like that.

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

lol, I thought the complaint was that WOMEN were too penis-driven. tee-hee, I was all, "yeah, but we can't help it, we luv u guys!"

Anyway, eveyone calm down, men and women are both jerks so lets just get along, okay?

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

lol, I thought the complaint was that WOMEN were too penis-driven. tee-hee, I was all, "yeah, but we can't help it, we luv u guys!"

Anyway, eveyone calm down, men and women are both jerks so lets just get along, okay?

Hugs!

BSG

lol, sorry...i must have misinterpreted that...my bad maybe i just had somethin bottled up from my exprience w/ my x?? cwm25.gif

anyways no drama

-matt

------------------

finalcopy.jpg