Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS JUST IN! MUGZ HAS BEEN CLONED!

Ahhhhh, that explains everything! I thought I saw a MUGz-like character at Leps last night, but figgered it was those Vodka Sours getting the better of me... The question is; can the clone shake it's booty to the beats with the precision and elegance of the original? If so, then all is well, I suppose...

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

I can't believe mugz is dead. I only just met him last week and now he is gone. I'm going to be staying in this weekend sitting shiva for him. Anyone who wants to grieve with me, feel free. I'm off to cover all the mirrors.

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

.............and last thing at night

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny:

He was spotted at Lep Lounge on Thursday and rumor has it he will be at Tsunami and Gatecrasher stay tuned for further info....

Hey mugz, how are doing - I was wondering where you were - I just got back from Rio - where is the next tsunami event!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp