Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who else is staying in because they are afraid of getting hit in the face?

Yeah, you may have heard that I had my wisdom tooth extracted this week. So I was going to go out tonight but at the last minute my desire to live pain free kicked in and made me change my mind. I was heading out to a party where I know I would have gotten hit in the face with and elbow, a shoulder, or god knows what else.

So for safety's sake, I'm laying low. Who else is staying home tonight? Anyone worried about the rain messing up their hair? Please keep me company while I down yet another Vikadin (and no, I'm not in pain anymore- just have some fun meds to play with).

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

.............and last thing at night

Hello.

I am staying in cause I: have no money , friends, girlfriend, life, no where to go, work tomorrow real early, am too tired......

shit, my life sucks! cwm36.gif

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Do You Hear It?? Its Coming......

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

I felt a lil sick today, by i know if i drink some sambuca it will get me going all night so will stay local tonight and head into the city tomorrow night @ 80mph!

Have a good night all! cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

Discoball.jpg

Yeah, I'm poor too so that was what put me over the fence. But I'm still managing to have fun all by my lonesome ::wink, wink:: (just kidding- geez you guys have the dirties minds!)

So who else is in tonight? C'mon, don't be shy or ashamed. We all take a night off every so often. And I think it's a good thing I stayed in since I don't want to scare little children with my face. Yesterday I looked like the kid from the movie 'Mask'. Today I look like Droopey Dog.

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

Well, I'm staying in tonight and both my arms are already tired...

Whew, am i pooped. But I haven't been hit in the face yet.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

Heh heh. I'm in for that EXACT reason as well. Just got out of surgery on Wednesday to have my nose fixed after a car accident...can't risk getting hit in the face either.

So strange...home alone on a Friday night, on pain killers that are making me loopy to boot.

Oh the irony.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

i have absolutely nothing of interest to put up on the board right now, but i'm gonna have a kickass saturday, so i'm getting in major mental gear!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a practice i highly recommend (thinking about the next time you're going out and how hard it's gonna rock) - an incredibly fun activity when you're bummed about staying in.

oooo

myyyyyyyyy

gggggggggoooooooodddddddddd

cwm12.gif

Hey Ooana, I read somewhere that you were all laid up and on vikadin. Can we say personal house party!!!! Hope you are feeling better. I feel just fiiiinnnnneeee. Hehe cwm29.gifcwm20.gif

We'll make a showing at the party next week, right!

SK13

------------------

Touch me in the morning

Vikadin is...interesting.

At least my shnoze doesn't hurt right now. But the rest of me is ready to party! ARGH!!!!

Damn fuckinguywhoranaredlight I'm gonna kill him.

I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!! And too high from the pain killers to do anything productive.

Heh.

-Oo

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

Hey Ooana, I read somewhere that you were all laid up and on vikadin. Can we say personal house party!!!! Hope you are feeling better. I feel just fiiiinnnnneeee. Hehe cwm29.gifcwm20.gif

We'll make a showing at the party next week, right!

SK13

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautifuly that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

WARNING this post is almost 100% personal. If we still have the people

Vicodin/hydrocodone is fun stuff, ehh, dear? glad to hear how your night finished up, after sitting in lonesome. cwm5.gif

If you can't go out, can Club Oo opeing for one more night, private party? talk to me!

love,

ichi

lol jaybird WORKING the music tonight!

Originally posted by ooana:

Vikadin is...interesting.

At least my shnoze doesn't hurt right now. But the rest of me is ready to party! ARGH!!!!

Damn fuckinguywhoranaredlight I'm gonna kill him.

I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!! And too high from the pain killers to do anything productive.

Heh.

-Oo

------------------

So I open my door to my enemies

And I ask could we wipe the slate clean

But they tell me to please go fuck myself

You know you just can't win - Lost for Words/The Division Bell/Pink Floyd/David Gilmour

Originally posted by ooana:

Heh heh. I'm in for that EXACT reason as well. Just got out of surgery on Wednesday to have my nose fixed after a car accident...can't risk getting hit in the face either.

So strange...home alone on a Friday night, on pain killers that are making me loopy to boot.

Oh the irony.

-Oo

I know how you feel, I got my nose fixed back in Oct, and i didn't want to take the chance of anyone hitting me either! After 3 weeks I was back out again and ok!

I feel your Pain!!!!

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Once I'm all better I think it'll be required that club Oo reoppens for business ;-)

Love ya, hubby.

-Oo

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

WARNING this post is almost 100% personal. If we still have the people

Vicodin/hydrocodone is fun stuff, ehh, dear? glad to hear how your night finished up, after sitting in lonesome. cwm5.gif

If you can't go out, can Club Oo opeing for one more night, private party? talk to me!

love,

ichi

lol jaybird WORKING the music tonight!

------------------

ooana.gif