Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could open your Own Club

I would be Dj, Nuff said.....Move over junior, JP and Draper, say hello to nyc's newest dj sensation.......

Dj AvalonDon.........

*Crowd erupts*!!!!!

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Do You Hear It?? Its Coming......

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

some co-workers and i discussed this over lunch one day and took way over our hour. we had to sneak back in; oops...

well, for starters, we wouldn't discriminate on looks/dress at the door. we figure, if you came to have fun, you're welcome to come in! none of that velvet rope bullshit.

your gum, candy, lipbalm, cigarettes, disposable cameras, and such will NOT be confiscated.

we'd also have nights with strong enough themes so that each night at the club would be different - almost a different club every night. and there'd be three different rooms to choose from.

big enough bathrooms with a loungey atmosphere, like ladies' rooms back in the day, with plush loveseaty things and big mirrors. girls are always trying to fix their running, sweaty makeup and it's hard to do in the bathrooms we have, and even harder to do in the clubs in which the attendants are yelling at us to leave. what's that about? (and yes, i have to mention that there'll always be toilet paper in our club.) i can't speak for what goes on in the men's rooms, but i'm sure we could improve on them somehow, too. smile.gif

water fountains!

and a SHITLOAD of couches along the walls. PLEASE, there are never enough of those.

and these are all just details. i can't even begin to go into the djs! this is just our laid-back, chill, no attitude, how it was meant to be club.

weyes good call.. my friends and i have also discussed what our own club would look like.. .and i focused big time on the decor.. like the pillars would have bubbles and plastic fish floating through them.. the bar would have a horizantal waterfall and the dancefloor is gonna light up randomly when u step it... tahts all i can think of

veronica

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

weyes good call.. my friends and i have also discussed what our own club would look like.. .and i focused big time on the decor.. like the pillars would have bubbles and plastic fish floating through them.. the bar would have a horizantal waterfall and the dancefloor is gonna light up randomly when u step it... tahts all i can think of

veronica

That light up dance floor sounds like Saturday night fever club! Good call

Not just big bathrooms many of bathrooms please!

Also can you add for me and others lighted stairas so ppl dont bust their asses!

Thanks

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glowgirl:

That light up dance floor sounds like Saturday night fever club

didn't see it yet but i heard the downstairs of centro fly just opened up and it has lights on the floor around the walls and they light up in a sequence where it gives an illusion that the room is spinning.

------------------

Animation13.gif

When The Going Gets Weird...

The Weird Turns Pro

well first off...If I had my own club, I wouldn't hire asshole bouncers who hassle u at the door. i would def. put more effort into the bathrooms. two on each of the three levels. each level would overlook a main dance floor. the dj booth would be suspended over the dance floor in between the 2nd and third level. each level would have its own theme...maybe a tropical look on the 3rd floor more greens and blues, and oranges. the 2nd level would be all red w/ lighrs all over the walls. the main floor would be blue with a big waterfall in the middle, with roman pillars on each end. the bar would be sunk off to the side, with stairs leading to it on both ends. right next to the pillars i would have cages or mini stages where people could get up and danceo r wherei would have my dancers put on shows. hmmm. its so hard to explain...i can imagine my perfect club but there are too many detials

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

Originally posted by weyes:

some co-workers and i discussed this over lunch one day and took way over our hour. we had to sneak back in; oops...

well, for starters, we wouldn't discriminate on looks/dress at the door. we figure, if you came to have fun, you're welcome to come in! none of that velvet rope bullshit.

your gum, candy, lipbalm, cigarettes, disposable cameras, and such will NOT be confiscated.

we'd also have nights with strong enough themes so that each night at the club would be different - almost a different club every night. and there'd be three different rooms to choose from.

big enough bathrooms with a loungey atmosphere, like ladies' rooms back in the day, with plush loveseaty things and big mirrors. girls are always trying to fix their running, sweaty makeup and it's hard to do in the bathrooms we have, and even harder to do in the clubs in which the attendants are yelling at us to leave. what's that about? (and yes, i have to mention that there'll always be toilet paper in our club.) i can't speak for what goes on in the men's rooms, but i'm sure we could improve on them somehow, too. smile.gif

water fountains!

and a SHITLOAD of couches along the walls. PLEASE, there are never enough of those.

and these are all just details. i can't even begin to go into the djs! this is just our laid-back, chill, no attitude, how it was meant to be club.

Wow, that sounds more like a real club!

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

Discoball.jpg