Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Label vs. Blue Label

They both stink. The k-hole only lasts for about 5 minutes. I need something for 45min, while the records going.

Personally, I still got me some Yellow (DON'T TELL VS). I'm cooking some right now in the microwave with the Purex.

------------------

whitneymain.jpg

It's not right, but I've got K.

Originally posted by jonathenpeters:

They both stink. The k-hole only lasts for about 5 minutes. I need something for 45min, while the records going.

Personally, I still got me some Yellow (DON'T TELL VS). I'm cooking some right now in the microwave with the Purex.

Why don't you learn how to spell your name dick.

Originally posted by jonathenpeters:

For your information, some dick took it and is posing as me.Watch out for him. Knot cool.

OK two votes for blue.Cool! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

your the dick. even if you are for real, that just makes you even dumber than I originally thought. What dj would ever purposely talk about drug use?

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

Hey, that's the real JP, I know this for a fact...don't sell him out dude, it's pretty kewl of him to come on the board and chat with us.

alright then let him answer for himself and you can't spell either. Are dj's just fuckin stupid or is it just you two?

At least throw some creativity into your impostering. JP=K...oooooooooh thats pretty new and original.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

cwm29.gif I love it when the so called "JP" posts his statements about K...they get sooo many people fired up...keep em coming "JP"!

By the way Yellow, Red then Blue (Yellow and Red are both made in the U.S.A)

cwm29.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by visions:

alright then let him answer for himself and you can't spell either. Are dj's just fuckin stupid or is it just you two?

I guess you've never heard of internet lingo. For example, BTW is an acronym for "Bye the way". Here's another example, the word stra8 actually means "straight". You must be new to the internet. Why don't you buy the book "Internet for Dumbasses". I definitely think that book fits your knowledge level of internet. How about the book "I have no neuro activity". Wait a minute, aren't you the author of that book? Nah, your probably not the author because that would require brain activity.

I guess you've never heard of internet lingo. For example, BTW is an acronym for "Bye the way". Here's another example, the word stra8 actually means "straight". You must be new to the internet. Why don't you buy the book "Internet for Dumbasses". I definitely think that book fits your knowledge level of internet. How about the book "I have no neuro activity". Wait a minute, aren't you the author of that book? Nah, your probably not the author because that would require brain activity.

Thanks for all the enlighting information. Now I'm internet savvy just like georgeacasta oh wait isn't that supposed to be spelled acosta oh but what do I know, maybe I should get a book on name spelling too.

For example, BTW is an acronym for "Bye the way".

BTW...I could have sworn it was By The Way... now STFU SMD YPPOSL and buy yourself Internet SPELLING for Dumbasses...nothing like making yourself look like a dick when trying to do it to someone else.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?