Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Anyone Know the Guy (motorcycle accident)

Some of the Greeks on the board may have known him. His name was Telly and he was killed last Monday, May 28. I was his basketball coach when he was 14 or 15. It's very sad.........

------------------

you know how we do

crackorn71

a friend of mine knew him...it's very sad

did this accident happen on Francis-Lewis?

I saw flowers and some writing right on the street....and I believe some family members...they were wearing all black....so sad!!!

------------------

AIM risa06

Originally posted by risa06:

a friend of mine knew him...it's very sad

did this accident happen on Francis-Lewis?

I saw flowers and some writing right on the street....and I believe some family members...they were wearing all black....so sad!!!

yeah..that was it.

There has been numerous accidents involving motorcycles there.

I live right on Fr.Lewis and everytime I leave my house at night to go to the city some jerks always manage to scare the shit out of me with their driving...stupid people!!!...and that spot where the accident happened...how stupid that traffic light is?

------------------

AIM risa06

Originally posted by risa06:

I live right on Fr.Lewis and everytime I leave my house at night to go to the city some jerks always manage to scare the shit out of me with their driving...stupid people!!!...and that spot where the accident happened...how stupid that traffic light is?

i feel you....unfortunately we live in a neighborhood with a bunch of "hardcore" assholes. what can you do. its not the first death on that road..and im sure it wont be the last.

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Right where R lives is a pretty bad corner. I've almost wrecked myself there a couple of times.

oh man...that corner is BAD!!! so confusing...when we moved our neighboors told us that there were couple of pretty bad accidents on that corner!...

------------------

AIM risa06

I knew Telly...I happened to meet him through friends and we shared a common interest in the Sound Factory. He was a genuinely nice person, and reliable at that. He never had a bad thing to say about anyone, and he always wore this goofy smile on his face. Seeing him always made me feel all warm and happy, and I ran into him a week before his death, and he made me smile..like he always did!

He was a GREAT person, and he will be truly missed...I hope he is at peace and dancing at the great Club in the Sky!!

R.I.P. Telly...Here's a Kiss..One Last Time!

There are a bunch of stories on what actually happened. I've heard three different ones so I'm not exactly sure. He was a really great kid and he's going to be missed.

------------------

crackorn.jpg

you know how we do

crackorn71

yea i live right by there too and its soo sad.. my friend knows him... the pole has flowers and candles on it..

but does anyone know what exactly happened b/c i am hearing sooooo many different crazzy stories...

u would think that some please would learn to be careful on francis lewis b/c sooo many accidents have happened on there..oh well.

• 4 years later...