Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Court was def in session!!!!

I must respectfully disagree... Jules stunk like no tomorrow. There were some banging tracks but must of the stuff he played were loaded with annoying acid riffs. Not good at all.

IMHO, Ashley Casselle was the better DJ.

I dunno what the hell kind of crack u have 2 be smokin 2 believe that the Judge wasn't good. R u sure u went 2 the right place? It's an old church y'know. He tore the roof down with one of the best sets I have ever heard b4. I was in shock with the music he was spinning, it was like nothing I have ever heard and everything I have always wanted 2.He really knows how 2 put these insane beats into music, wounds that r so original. Out of nowhere the whole club will just ERUPT bc of the tunes he was breaking out-NUTS!!! The vibe was definitely there and I cannot wait 2 hear him again at the Roxy on June 14th, hes not gonna be back around 4 a while I hear so we must make the best of it.We even got 2 shake Julius' hand afterwards outside of limelight where he just so happened 2 be standing around and complimented him on his set. He was real cool about it and said 2 my brother "Cheers Man!"~~~~The verdict has been reached.

cheers to you both.

i thought that was the best set i ever heard- better than PVD, s&d, sandra collins, tiesto, acosta, johnny vicious, etc.

like you guys wrote, to each their own, but i couldn't believe how hard and energetic the music was. it was a great time.

I stand by my verdict on the judge. And I do appreciate the insinuations that I didn't know where I was.

Quite frankly, Jules played annoying music. He said in an interview that he liked tracks with big annoying riffs and I thought he liked them occasional. But it got to a point where it was just all loud beats and bad riffs.

People who're hailing it as hard has a right to do so, but it bugged the crap out of me. He played a few good banging tracks that are actually good to dance to but other than that there was just annoying noises everywhere. That, and some cheese thrown on for good measure.

Like I said, Ashley Casselle was my favorite. He spun a pretty good set before Jules and closed out after him in grand style ('cept that damn "I get deep" track). After all the people left after Jules he started spinning and actually brought the dancefloor back. Now that's a closer.

Everybody's got their opinions, but I'm not the only person in all of clubdom that didn't like Jules. On a personal note, my friend was drooling herself silly waiting to see Jules and afterwards swore to never make an effort to see him again. And if you were at the last Tiesto outing at LL, you'd know that the crowds were a lot thinner the later the night went on.

But well, opinions opinions... **shrugs**

------------------

...it's quiet now...and as I think my thoughts alone...I try to keep my head straight... but i thnk i'm too far goneeeeeeee................