Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Geurnica

T...what time do they go on, and do u know the cover? Also, I don't suppose you'd be stopping by the Williamsburg area b/f you go <--secret code language. Throw me an email if u get a chance.

Jewelz

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

J-How ya doin? There is no cover tonight, sorry I forgot to mention that! Its on Ave B bewtween 2nd and 3rd or something like that, 25 Ave B. I think they will go on around 11ish. I'm actually not doing well in the "Williamsburg" area and neither is my friend who lives there. I'll keep you posted as to when I'll be back in your hood!

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Originally posted by jewel44317:

T...what time do they go on, and do u know the cover? Also, I don't suppose you'd be stopping by the Williamsburg area b/f you go <--secret code language. Throw me an email if u get a chance.

Jewelz

Hey Jewelz-

No cover, around 11, slammin beats... but a Tuesday morning to wake up to. Def worth it, though!

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by korzo-:

Hey Jewelz-

No cover, around 11, slammin beats... but a Tuesday morning to wake up to. Def worth it, though!

Hmmmm, I reckon a Super Sonic Pump-u-Up Power Nap is mandated....I shall try my kiddies, I shall try!

------------------

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

JEWELZ!...if you're talkin bout going let me know as i could go for a little techno-ing tonight...

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Originally posted by vindiesel:

LOL , Guernica. Thats the spot for the best drinks but i doubt it will have good techno. cwm23.gif

i hope you're joking...guernica always has pretty good music on monday...the djs that spin at some of the parties in the city on fri and sat will spin on monday...in the past they've had roger sanchez, the dj's from tresor @ limelight...some bangin ish... for free...

------------------

Originally posted by rld2g:

JEWELZ!...if you're talkin bout going let me know as i could go for a little techno-ing tonight...

Hmmm....its lookin highly likely....also, lets discuss Satoshi 4 tomorrow. I'll call ya lata.

------------------

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Hmmm....its lookin highly likely....also, lets discuss Satoshi 4 tomorrow. I'll call ya lata.

sounds like a plizan

------------------

---BUZZ--

I'll be participating in some mondayniteaction

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

---BUZZ--

I'll be participating in some mondayniteaction

i wouldnt expect anything less from a musical bee...catch you and k there...

------------------

they throw one helluva party at guernica on monday nites...saw frankie bones and adam x there....tonight should be fuckin great too...these two fools tore shit up in detroit- what are they going to do in an over amplified basement in ny?

Originally posted by nefpratiti:

they throw one helluva party at guernica on monday nites...saw frankie bones and adam x there....tonight should be fuckin great too...these two fools tore shit up in detroit- what are they going to do in an over amplified basement in ny?

think they're gonna put a hurtin on us...thats what...

------------------

aight , i've never been to guernica on mondays. I usually go on fri or sat but i will be there tonight and give it a day in court. If you see someone at the bar drinking like half a dozen apple martini's or bannana shots at a time that would be me. PEACE cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

[This message has been edited by vindiesel (edited 06-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by vindiesel (edited 06-04-2001).]

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH , i just got back from guernica and the music was very tragic. The music sounded best when this one song started skipping for like 2 minutes straight LOL. Whatever , i got my fill of free drinks so i wasn't really dissapointed. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Originally posted by vindiesel:

HAHAAHAHAHAHAH , i just got back from guernica and the music was very tragic. The music sounded best when this one song started skipping for like 2 minutes straight LOL. Whatever , i got my fill of free drinks so i wasn't really dissapointed. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

How late did you stay? Got there around one and Marco ripped it up. Great great music.

Guernica was interesting this time. I have never had a bad time on a Monday night there. The Tronic guys always have a good crowd at their parties and the music is usually incredible. I was hoping to hear some good hard Techno but got a lot of house instead. Good house but house none the less. At around 1ish Marco started to get a little harder but unfortunately I had to go so that I could function today. I'll be going back next Monday though for The Advent and Funk D'void. SHould be fun!

Hey does anyone know if Christian Smith showed last night?

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...