Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Geurnica

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

Guernica was interesting this time. I have never had a bad time on a Monday night there. The Tronic guys always have a good crowd at their parties and the music is usually incredible. I was hoping to hear some good hard Techno but got a lot of house instead. Good house but house none the less. At around 1ish Marco started to get a little harder but unfortunately I had to go so that I could function today. I'll be going back next Monday though for The Advent and Funk D'void. SHould be fun!

Hey does anyone know if Christian Smith showed last night?

yeah...i had to leave early last night too...i felt kinda betrayed though...i was attempting to musically enrich myself last night by spicing up my house flavorings with a touch of banging techno...but to no avail...more house...i'm holding korzo and jacob personally responsible for all their hyped up detroit talk(where's my technoooooooooooooo!)...i guess i'm just not meant to listen to anything but...oh well, satoshi here i come...

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

Yo R, You want Techno go to LImelight on Friday! Jeff MIlls, you won't hear much better than that!

i know...but i'ma gonna bea ina chicago thisa weekend...i'm going to be doing something way cooler than going to jeff mills or deep dish/howells...

hanging with my lil sister..yeah

the weekend after i come back its on though...if you catch my drift

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?