Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*******SAY ANYTHING POST**********

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by squeezemay:

! I hate smiling and nodding an pretending I care!

Me too! Only I never smile any more, I just nod go on with life! I'd just want to tell my boss, "I don't give a rat's ass and I quit"

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

WELL LAVENDERMENACE ....THANKS FOR RESPONDING.........WELL THIS GUY WANTS TO BE WITH ME BUT HE HAS A LONG FRIENDSHIP WITH THIS OTHER GUY.....AND IT'S MAKING IT DIFFICULT BEC. HE REALLY DOES LIKE BUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO START ANYTHING SERIOUS JUST INCASE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.....IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....MEANWHILE WE ARE HANGING OUT BEHIND HIS FRIENDS BACK AND HE HAS NO CLUE AS OF YET....AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS.......I KNOW IT'S WRONG BUT I TRIED CONFRONTING HIS BF AND BASICALLY HE WON'T HAVE IT ....HE SAID HE FELT LIKE HE WAS DISRESPECTED BEC. HIS FRIEND NEW THAT HE LIKE ME FIRST AND HE WANTED TO BUST A MOVE.......WHATEVER I SAID.....DOES THAT ANSWER A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW......I AM IN A MAJOR JAM LOL

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Originally posted by princess0111:

WELL LAVENDERMENACE ....THANKS FOR RESPONDING.........WELL THIS GUY WANTS TO BE WITH ME BUT HE HAS A LONG FRIENDSHIP WITH THIS OTHER GUY.....AND IT'S MAKING IT DIFFICULT BEC. HE REALLY DOES LIKE BUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO START ANYTHING SERIOUS JUST INCASE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.....IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....MEANWHILE WE ARE HANGING OUT BEHIND HIS FRIENDS BACK AND HE HAS NO CLUE AS OF YET....AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS.......I KNOW IT'S WRONG BUT I TRIED CONFRONTING HIS BF AND BASICALLY HE WON'T HAVE IT ....HE SAID HE FELT LIKE HE WAS DISRESPECTED BEC. HIS FRIEND NEW THAT HE LIKE ME FIRST AND HE WANTED TO BUST A MOVE.......WHATEVER I SAID.....DOES THAT ANSWER A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW......I AM IN A MAJOR JAM LOL

WOW, your situation is scarily familiar. I did the behind the back thing too, and I felt aweful about it. There were some close calls to. Eventually I realized that I wasn't important enough to the one I liked to hurt the one who liked me, and that felt pretty crappy.

Ultimately it fizzled out due to stress, and regret and guilt, and our friendship suffered and I'm almost positive that the other one knows about it, and just isn't saying anything.

UGH

Good luck sista

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

Originally posted by msoprano13:

i just found out i have mono

yey for me

YIKES! That sucks, but I have to tell you, its the best diet out there!

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

lavendermenace.....i don't think that his bf knows about it bec. he def. would of said something to him....plus when we all chill as a group it's like we are on opposites sides of the room avoiding each other like the plague lol.......and then when he talks to me infront of him it's like i give him attitude so hi friend doesn't know the deal.....you know what i mean.......we also had mad close calls but thank god we never got caught....knock on wood.......it's like he likes me so much and he even says that sometimes he pushes himself away from me to prevent his feelings from developing.......www.maddrama.com

melanie

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!