Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are some evil twisted fucked up drinks

Originally posted by matta:

Originally posted by flying_high:

Try cider and beer (half/half) and a bit of blackcurrant juice...it's called a 'snake bite' and it will definitely bite lil Al in his ass...lol

yeah, this is what i use to drink at uni and i was always in a bad way... but how about this

half lager

half cider (this should turn the lager all cloudy)

then do a shot of vodka and gin.

then add Blue Bols...

the drink then turns into a bright green colour and you end up with a drink called;

GREEN DEATH.

Matt

ps the shots should be british styled shots and not the insane half pints of spirit you get here

I know the green death, that qualifies for sure

cwm24.gif

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

I'm gonna go a bit old school on this one:

Have you tried Rusty Nails ? (Drambuie and Scotch) THey are bad ass

Also, If you can get your hands on some Grappa, its bound to put some hair on anyone's balls cwm21.gif

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

wink.gif mix absinthe and hash oil with some laudnum; add a few drops of liquid LSD, a dash of PCP, a shot of heroin, a lick of K, and some DXM cough syrup just for good measure; stir into a shallow pot and simmer for 3 days, adding alcohol (rubbing will do) while reducing to a thick black syrup; cook the syrup until it becomes dry and flaky. mix the flakes, along with a few drops of meth and some granules of rat poison, into a glass of apple juice and give to your friend while punching him firmly and repeatedly in his gut. dont forget to have him sign a waiver releasing you from responsibility for his impending blindness, drug induced psychosis, etc...

... or why dont you just buy him a beer?!

------------------

i love music!

wink.gif mix absinthe and hash oil with some laudnum; add a few drops of liquid LSD, a dash of PCP, a shot of heroin, a lick of K, and some DXM cough syrup just for good measure; stir into a shallow pot and simmer for 3 days, adding alcohol (rubbing will do) while reducing to a thick black syrup; cook the syrup until it becomes dry and flaky. mix the flakes, along with a few drops of meth and some granules of rat poison, into a glass of apple juice and give to your friend while punching him firmly and repeatedly in his gut. dont forget to have him sign a waiver releasing you from responsibility for his impending blindness, drug induced psychosis, etc...

... or why dont you just buy him a beer?!

------------------

i love music!