Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*******WWW.MADDRAMA.COM**********

WHO ELSE HERE HAS DRAMA...THAT IF THEY TELEVISED THEIR LIFE ON TV IT WOULD BE A HIT.....WELL THAT'S ME AND EVEN EMILY CAN TESTIFY TO THAT ONE RIGHT EM LOL..........LET ME HEAR A LITTLE OF YOU DRAMA......CAN'T BE WORSE THAN MINE LOL.......WHAT WOULD YOU NAME THAT TV SHOW.......?????

LATER CRACKERS,

MELANIE

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

[This message has been edited by princess0111 (edited 06-06-2001).]

Well, besides the one I already told you about:

Last year my STRAIGHT sister stole my girlfriend. Actually they were sneaking around behind my back for 3 weeks and apparently the only ones in all of Washington DC who didn't know about it, were me and my sister's boyfriend of 6 years.

Yeah.

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

OHHH SHIT THAT IS MAD DRAMA......HOW WAS THE OUTCOME....I AM ASSUMING NOT GOOD.......I THINK YOUR TV SHOW WILL BE CALLED "STRAIGHTENED OUT!"

TRYING TO MAKE IT INTO A LIGHTER SUBJECT......IT'S A GOOD THING TO LAUGH...I AIM TO PLEASE IN THE MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH CATEGORY!!!!!!

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Its actually even more fucked up than that! I'm from NYC and I went down to DC and moved in with my sister so that we could spend some quality time together, because we were never really that close (she's 6 years older) and both wanted a better/closer relationship b/c we don't really have much family.

Anyway, the outcome:

I haven't spoken to my sister since the week I found out about it (over a year). We had a screaming match (crying and all) I grabbed all my shit, ran out of her house, got on a bus and came home.

I've heard through the grapevine that they are still together.

She leaves me messages once a month or so. I guess the guilt is killing her, but not enough to break it off.

well, you asked for drama. cwm10.gif

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

yeah mel, i hear your drama. i have my drama too. but you know what, i've gotten to the point where i could just GIVE A RATS ASS. i'm sick of caring and wasting my energy over things. life's too short mel!

------------------

14.jpg

WELL LAVENDERMENACE,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT A MESS.........WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE HER......HAVE YOU EVEN UTTERED A SINGLE WORD TO HER SINCE THEN...........I UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE DID IS MESSED UP BUT FAMILY IS FAMILY YA KNOW.........TRUST ME I AM PROBABLY JUST AS STUBBORN AS YOU BUT BE THE BETTER PERSON IN THIS SCENARIO..........NEXT TIME SHE CALLS ASK HER TO TALK THINGS OUT......MAYBE YOU'LL HEAR SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULDN'T LET YOURSELF HEAR BEFORE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN......

MELANIE

------------------

I hear ya, but you know, we weren't really that close to begin with, and when it all went down, we talked about it, and she knew perfectly well that I would never speak to her again and she did it anyway. She said it flat out. She also knew that I was totally in love with this girl, and she did it anyway. total selfishness.

I just don't need destructive people in life.

maybe someday if she ever grows up...

------------------