Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pOOh is NOT my daddy!

He left me watching, waiting, wanting...but he never showed.

You missed out sukka - Satoshi laid it down, way down!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

AIM: Jewel44317

youngins? does that much really happen in two years? geesh, i better start goin out EVERY night then, lol.

------------------

"Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued is just out of your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly, it will alight upon you." Walt Whitman

Originally posted by p00h:

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

that's cuz i'm your daddy

that would make me her grand daddy...

*maintain*giggle*fart*chuckle*puke*burp*sneer*

no, that would make you her brother ...oops, I meant SISTER

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 06-06-2001).]

Pooh bitch-bailed on us....I think he needs to go on a hiatus :P

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

no, that would make you her brother

You boys better be behavin urselves, or i'll be walkin both your asses around on a leash (and pOOh, u get a muzzle)

------------------

Originally posted by schwingep:

- Pete

cool.gif

pete u of all people should understand what its like to be an old man. Plus I was gonna hook up with my boy 'charlie' cuz he just seems to get the party juices flowing, but he bailed on me. Then I call 'Tina' and she's all like, why dont u got hang out with your friend 'Charlie' So I was like whatever, and she was like whatever. Next thing i know, I wake up from my 'powernap' and its the next day. So i jump in the shower, play with my friend 'willie' for a while, and here I am at work...

And Jewels, I told u I don't get down with the muzzles/whips/leashes anymore. I'm an old man god damn it, doesn't anyone care...

And Penix, stGODDAMNfu...

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

- Pete

cool.gif

pete u of all people should understand what its like to be an old man. Plus I was gonna hook up with my boy 'charlie' cuz he just seems to get the party juices flowing, but he bailed on me. Then I call 'Tina' and she's all like, why dont u got hang out with your friend 'Charlie' So I was like whatever, and she was like whatever. Next thing i know, I wake up from my 'powernap' and its the next day. So i jump in the shower, play with my friend 'willie' for a while, and here I am at work...

And Jewels, I told u I don't get down with the muzzles/whips/leashes anymore. I'm an old man god damn it, doesn't anyone care...

That's cause Charlie wanted to hang out with me instead of you last night. I walked in the door and he ran right up to me biggrin.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

newsig.gif

Upcoming shows:

Memorial Day Weekend...New York invades Canada!!! Toronto baby...with spoony to the mutha fukkin d...DJ Divine...Frankie Pep...and some others

web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Communism was just a red herring

- Pete

cool.gif

i care

------------------

signature.gif