Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone here needs to get laid...

its me. i'm gonna have to go scour all the message boards on the internet and see what i can muster up. Someone please teach me how to use IM, it'll probably increase my chances tenfold...

any girls out there wanna get buzy email/pm/im me please...

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

I guess it is me. but it cant be just anybody. I dont just go for the body. I look for a person that i can talk, share almost everything in my life, Thats why it is been a long time. Girls tell me should i change my mind and go for anything I can get.

Originally posted by p00h:

its me. i'm gonna have to go scour all the message boards on the internet and see what i can muster up. Someone please teach me how to use IM, it'll probably increase my chances tenfold...

any girls out there wanna get buzy email/pm/im me please...

hey, listen ...i could probably give you a tip or two [but most of all it's about the attitude/personality (i know, ...that may be a problem)]

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by dgnny:

I guess it is me. but it cant be just anybody. I dont just go for the body. I look for a person that i can talk, share almost everything in my life, Thats why it is been a long time. Girls tell me should i change my mind and go for anything I can get.

What do you think???? Thats your answer cwm1.gif ...If you believe it, it will come smile.gif.

-Jamms

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif