Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****WHAT DID YOU DREAM ABOUT LAST NIGHT!**********

WELL YET ANOTHER TOPIC OF DISCUSSION......MY DREAM WAS OF MY BOSS LOL.....I DREAMT THAT HE WAS DRIVING A CORVETTE AND WHEN I TOLD HIM THIS MORNING HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GETTING THAT CAR SOMETIME THIS MONTH.....TELL ME THAT ISN'T MAD WEIRD......ANYWAYS, WHAT DID YOU GUYS DREAM ABOUT...........

LATER

CRACKERS

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

Originally posted by princess0111:

SEX IN A SHOE LOL.....MAD FUNNY DREAM...........LOL....HOW THE HELL DID THAT TYPE OF THING GET INSIDE YOUR HEAD LOL......

A funky ass house shoe at that... Don't know, however it is a dream I have had before. I have tried to get it analyzed, but nothing was solved. Just a crazy dream!

cwm32.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by princess0111:

WELL YET ANOTHER TOPIC OF DISCUSSION......MY DREAM WAS OF MY BOSS LOL.....I DREAMT THAT HE WAS DRIVING A CORVETTE AND WHEN I TOLD HIM THIS MORNING HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GETTING THAT CAR SOMETIME THIS MONTH.....TELL ME THAT ISN'T MAD WEIRD......ANYWAYS, WHAT DID YOU GUYS DREAM ABOUT...........

LATER

CRACKERS

I DREAMT ABOUT YOU HONEY BUNCH

cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif

THERE WAS A LOT OF SHOUTING wink.gif

------------------

Where did my liver go?....................... boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

DREAMT ABOUT ME HUH...LOL....YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE........ALOT OF SCREAMING HUH....I WAS PROBABLY SCARED AND I STARTED SHOUTING LOL......J.K..........

LATER

MEL

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

i don't remember the one last night, but few nights ago i had a dream where a friend of mine planted chickens in a garden, the trees grew out of them, and lots of small chickens started growing on their branches...

man i got some wild shit in my head. i was inside a sea shell, and everytime i said something, my voice kept echoing echoing echoing.. then when i approached the opening of the seashell, a giant bird peeked inside, with its huge beak. maybe the bird wasnt giant, maybe it was i who was tiny. it was terrifying. what the fuck does this mean? another dream i had that i cant get out of my head, i am sitting at a friends barbeque party. its really late and dark outside. as im drinking my corona, i see this dark green lizard climb up the patio. he isnt scary, looks like one of those pet lizards. but its his eyes. they are like red pearls, all gleaming at me. and then i notice that he isnt a lizard, but a chameleon, cause his eyes are rotating 360, and he keeps fading in and out, blending to the wooden texture. so im transfixed, i am staring at him and hes staring at me. then he says to me somethin like "i am your follie. i hold all your misfortunes and shortcomings. what you see is what you are.", and this totally freaked me out. the whole dream was fuzzy, kinda faded, but i distinctly remeber the lizard, i can even see his evil pearly eyes right now.

------------------

perf_russ.gif

.....its dark in here, you can feel it all around....the UNDERGROUND...

Guest crystalmethodny

I dreamt of my dream girl.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

i dont remember, grr i hate it when that happens cwm23.gif

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I almost never remember my dreams, but I woke suddenly from a vivid dream that I was getting ready to go to Factory with my mom. Which is weird because I've never even been to Factory.

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

LINABINA........THAT IS FUNNY LOL........YOU MUST OF BEEN WATCHING THE 90210 EPISODES OR SOMETHING LOL.........WHO WERE YOU DANCING WITH ...WHICH ONE....... smile.gif

AND AS FAR AS THE OTHER DREAM.....YO YOUR MOM WAS AT FACTORY WITH YOU LOL.....HAHAHAH THAT IS MAD CUTE LOL........

THIS IS ACTUALLY A FUNNY ASS POST LOL

------------------

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I dreamt of my dream girl.

Hmmm, had to change the sheets, eh? cwm2.gif

I had a weird one about this guy "Sambuca" and he drove a UPS truck to this wedding reception cwm3.gif

-Jamms "drugsarebad"

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

MJP22....THAT COULD JUST MEAN THAT WHEN YOU GUYS WERE TOGETHER SHE WAS BEING DISTANT TOWARDS YOU AND THAT TRIGGERED FOR YOU TO DREAM THAT.......IT JUST DICTATES WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPEND.........

------------------

Thanks Princess, Strange stuff to me. I still want her back though LOL. I have another one when I don't eat for a long time and fall a sleep I always dream I am falling into a well. The well is almost like a cartoon though.

mjp22@aol.com

princess0111- it was really funny actually.. i was dancing with dylan cwm38.gif and outta nowhere he turns to me and goes "you know im not in love with u right?" and i said "i know u love brenda...we're just friends!" but i ended up getting upset cuz he hurt my feelings lol.. and i told brenda id never steal him from her.. etc etc...hehehe..

and yes im addicted to 90210 reruns cwm2.gif so thats why i dreamt about it i guess lol

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"