Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****WHAT DID YOU DREAM ABOUT LAST NIGHT!**********

ok, i drempt about my best frind from elementary school, and we were both wearing red sweatshirts and were jogging from ny to florida?!?! what the hell is that supposed to mean, anyone know?

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

cwm13.gif

WELL FUZZKITTY...I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THAT MEANS.....IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM..........CAN YOU RELATE ANYTHING TO THAT.....IT'S OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING YOU ARE AVOIDING OR SOMEONE........

MELANIE

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

This is wierd I drempt of my ex fiance, that we were back together but when I went to see her she just said hello and then basically ignored me. I have no clue what it could mean.

mjp22@aol.com

HEY MJP22.....THAT OTHER DREAM ABOUT THE WELL MEANS THAT SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE IS BOTHERING YOU AND YOU ARE FALLING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THE PROBLEM.....YOU GOTTA GET YOUR SELF OUT OF THAT RUT CRACKER.......

LINA......IT'S MAD FUNNY YO ....90210....I AM ALSO A FAN OF THAT SHOW LOL.......

FUZZKITTY.......WELL USUALLY OUR DREAMS INDICATE THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON IN OUR LIVES AND THEY SHOW UP IN DIFFERENT IMAGES AND FORMS IN OUR DREAMS LOL........

HOPED I HELPED EVERYONE OUT....LOL

LATER CRACKERS.....

IF YA WANT MY AOL SN IS....PRINCESS0111

MELANIE

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

[This message has been edited by princess0111 (edited 06-08-2001).]