Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why be Single?

See I love being single to an extent, it is great. You can chill with your friends, meet so many interesting people, and be free to do as you please!

I am also so busy and focused on school,work, family, friends, dance, and everything else that I don't want to JUST have a relationship just to have one. However if I do meet someone who intrigues me and is really worth taking time out of my life for... than bring it on.

And since I am still single obviously I haven't met him yet, well there is a possibility, but its complicated.

Anyone else feel this way..

well i wont be able to tell the same thing. but i remember when i first got here, i was telling my self that i am so lucky that i am single. i can do whatever i want, meet people .. but after a year i am still single.

now i cant say the same things. now i say i need a good, not too serious but you know someone that i can talk, i can share my feelings. I guess thats the typical human.

you want what you are missing. when you are in a relation ship you say 'Man I wish I was single', and when you are single you say 'wish i had a girl friend'.

It's good to be single for a while and clear your head. Figure out things for your self and have a good time by yourself!! Of course after a while you need some type of relationship!!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

However if I do meet someone who intrigues me and is really worth taking time out of my life for... than bring it on.

Who could resist having sex regularly?!?!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg