Clubplanet Nightlife Community

level nightclub

this past weekend i went down to miami for a little rest and relaxation. the weather was ok. it rain only for an hour everyday. it was not that crowded. while i was there iwent to level nightclub which happens to my favorite club. their resident dj was not there that night. there was a dj there by the name of david pallia. at first he was terrible but as the night went on he got better. only bad thing about miami house is that it is not as hard nyc house is. all in all i had a great time. hey if anyone has any info on this dj let me know.

Originally posted by juliet21:

this past weekend i went down to miami for a little rest and relaxation. the weather was ok. it rain only for an hour everyday. it was not that crowded. while i was there iwent to level nightclub which happens to my favorite club. their resident dj was not there that night. there was a dj there by the name of david pallia. at first he was terrible but as the night went on he got better. only bad thing about miami house is that it is not as hard nyc house is. all in all i had a great time. hey if anyone has any info on this dj let me know.

what you experienced last Saturday; was part of the remix tour. David Padilla is one of the top dj’s down here, and has played all over the world. in fact last Saturday; there were two dj’s that played Eddie S, and David Padilla. Level is what I consider to be a mediocre club at best. it is very touristy, and they can’t keep a resident to save their lives. the crowd is an older crowd; which I don’t have a problem with, but they tend to be on the boring side. last Saturday the vibe was off da chain, and that was because people were there for the remix.

miami house tends to, lean more in the way of progressive house. trance is also quite popular. Did you go to any other clubs i.e. Space, Shadow, etc??

I encourage you to follow this link , it has more details on the party at level. Link: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/001355.html

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 06-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 06-09-2001).]