Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRICKY @ Irving Plaza

Oh shit....was unaware of the Guernica events. Been dying to see her, and thats a cheaper night. Decisions, decisions.....

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

Oh shit....was unaware of the Guernica events. Been dying to see her, and thats a cheaper night. Decisions, decisions.....

No decission here... if Tricky is playing a trip-hop set with the rest of the group then I would sell a foot/toe/or other non-integral body part to get in. haha

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

I saw Tricky in '96 and she was an angel!!!!

I sure hope she is still with him!

Yes she is. Saw them in Boston around the same time. And her voice is equally impressive. Those two are (were) a great combo.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

June 18th...its a Monday....but hell, Its Tricky!!

------------------

(((((((Do not go gentle into that good night, old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, Rage against the dying of the light))))))Dylan Thomas (Even early 20th century poets hated to leave the club)....

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves.

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

NICE!!

Do you know if its Tricky spinning or its actually live with the whole crew?

That night is also Mistress Barabara and Kooky Scientist at Guernica. Cara, you wanna take the day off on tuesday.....:P

------------------

piss.gif

Forget the gold I want the pot at the end of the rainbow...

Originally posted by rush201:

How do you get on the clubplanet <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> for Tricky??? There was something about a discount if you are on the list (in my weekly clubplanet email). Help please!!!

I was wondering this too- its a great deal but I don't see it on the typical <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> listing. ANyone know the scoop? BTW saw him last time at Hammerstein and he was unreal..not to be missed.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma