Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only loser staying home tonight?! (i hope not)

I havent done anything ALL weekend - except go to the gym. what fun. And im not going out tonight either. Ive had a horrible migrane for the past 5 days and Im broke. So im not doing anything. Am i the only one thats having a boring ass weekend. I hope im not the only loser home! cwm45.gif

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

Technically, I';m having a boring weekend, as in I had such a crazy thursday night that I'm fucked for the rest of the weekend, Can barely walk, let alone dance. SO Yeah since friday I've had to lay off the partying for the week. Sucks.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

Guest crystalmethodny

I've gone out almost every night this week except Monday.

Ugh.

I want to stay in tonight... actualyl I want to find a bunch of people and BBQ and get drunk.

Clubs suck. smile.gif

I'll probably go out tho... ugh.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

At least you're just staying home. I have to study.

yech.....

------------------

...it's quiet now...and as I think my thoughts alone...I try to keep my head straight... but i thnk i'm too far goneeeeeeee................

Yea well my lame ass will probably be on here all night.. cwm14.gif Nah actually I rented traffic. so at least i can watch that. Has anyone seen it- is it good?

------------------

Nah Girl.

I'm in tonight too. I'll be very surprised if I do go out and if I do it'll probably be for like 1 drink.

Tell me how Traffic is though, I havn't seen it yet.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

Well i just finished watching traffic. all i can say is WOW!! That is one fucked up movie. The way they did it was really cool but if ya dont pay attention your gonna be lost. Def worth seeing!

------------------

Originally posted by dreams2:

Well i just finished watching traffic. all i can say is WOW!! That is one fucked up movie. The way they did it was really cool but if ya dont pay attention your gonna be lost. Def worth seeing!

yea that was a great movie. i really liked the ending and how they had the kids playin baseball just to show how the u.s. is willing to trade off anything to get what they want. Great movie....

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy:

Yeah could be worse.. you could be the big fucking loser like me who's home AND got dissed by a guy. Yeah... time to go drive aimlessly for a while I guess.

Trust me that has been me a million times. My now x was famous for pulling that shit. he actually just did it thursday night. assholes! I used to do the same shit- i would then just get in my car and drive. Then i would feel like a bigger loser just driving to nowhere by myself. it sucks.I feel for ya.

cwm38.gif

------------------

yea driving by yourself can get pretty boring, i used to do that when i got into a fight with my ex girlfriend, then i realized there was no point to it

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg