Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****would u buy these new photon-like lights?****

My friende recently started working for this company that came out with these new kinda rave lights. It's this thick glowstick-shaped casing, and inside there's a blue red and green photon light. And there's a button on the side that when u press it, it changes to the color u want, flips through all the colors creating a rainbow kind of effect, and then the last choice is the strobing effect. where u can choose how slow or fast it strobes...

it's pretty hot...

anyone willing to buy something like this for $25 each?

their mad new....their not sold anywhere yet...

help meee..i need some feedback

------------------

Use the TYPE - R <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> @ [ EXIT ]

[This message has been edited by aznproduxtc (edited 06-08-2001).]

Nah, the best lights were the oldschool mini wands for mini mag lights. Bring back REAL liquid dancing and the warehouse dase. My friend had them in red, yellow, and white wands (they had black spiral electric tape on them) that kid could dance...

if im thinking of the same lights that you are then i saw them at a party and yeah theyre mad trippy...id buy em if i wasnt so uncoordinated

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

who here thinks aznproduxtc and neonglow are the same person...

That last post reminded me of "lock stock and 2 smoking barrels" when the fella was selling stuff on the street and his mate said, "10 quid for those... that's a steal".

Anyone know what i'm talking about or am i just off m'head today?

matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

their mad new, so there's no pics out online and no stores are carrying them yet...so I Gotta take the pics myself...I'm trying to get some real footage of it, cuz it just wouldn't do it justice if a still photograph..u know what I mean?

if you are intersted e-mail me at:

aznproduxtc@yahoo.com

their selling for $25 right now, their being sold into clubs as we speak where they'll most likely be sold for over $30 bucks..

so we'll see

------------------

Use the TYPE - R GUESTLIST @ [ EXIT ]

Originally posted by aznproduxtc:

cali would be no problem to ship to...how many would u want? I might be able to hook u up with some before they formally come out , were still just starting to promote the product, not yet sell them..their madd new...so look for them at Exit and TUnnnel soon...

Send me an email with some details.... Unfortunately, getting to Exit or Tunnel is a little tough....

cwm3.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

here's a site:

http://cksauce.com/try/lightwand/index.htm

to try a sort of mock example of it.

I honestly don't believe this site gives the lights justice though...just look out for them , I'm probably gonna go with them to Exit one of these weekends..

my personal favrite is the strobe...

imagine trippin with ur own strobe in front of ur eyes with whatever color u want and bright as photons

(if u look at the site, notice there's like a casing over the lights...I took it off..and DEFINITELY a good thing...) cwm44.gif

------------------

Use the TYPE - R <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> @ [ EXIT ]

[This message has been edited by aznproduxtc (edited 06-08-2001).]

i'm interested i guess, hence read and reply to my email cwm27.gif

------------------

dancerman.gif

"Embracing the god's energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding and value of life - A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet earth..."

$25 is a good deal...i paid $25 for my normal photons

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

cali would be no problem to ship to...how many would u want? I might be able to hook u up with some before they formally come out , were still just starting to promote the product, not yet sell them..their madd new...so look for them at Exit and TUnnnel soon...

------------------

Use the TYPE - R GUESTLIST @ [ EXIT ]

Originally posted by trancend:

$25 is a good deal...i paid $25 for my normal photons

$25 for Photons?? Try EMC, they sell for less than 20 incl. tax.

------------------

...it's quiet now...and as I think my thoughts alone...I try to keep my head straight... but i thnk i'm too far goneeeeeeee................

These lights go for 32 on my site - the manufacturer sells them for 38.

Plus, I give you free batteries ($5 value) and free shipping anywhere in the US. See me at a club and pay cash, and you will get more of a discount...

If price is an issue, buy another light, and watch it break or fade fast..i've seen it too many times...

------------------

From the Makers of the Photon II

Have You "Seen the Light"?

Go to InfiniteLights.Com (Click Link Below)

INFINITE LIGHTS

ravn.jpg

INFINITE LIGHTS