Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl

I went to Vinyl for the first time on Friday night...let me just say that I had the best time! Tenaglia was sooooo good. I think he's awesome. He talks to the crowd. I especially appreciated the fact that he mentioned Twilo. "now, i know that we have all lost Twilo, but..." he's really nice and was out of control. my advice for anyone planning on going, the later the better. he started getting really good at about 5:30. vinyl is definitely a place to try if you haven't already. it's not twilo and will never be twilo but it has kind of the same feeling. the chill out room reminded me of the room at twilo when you first walk in.

~Don't cry because it's over, but smile because IT HAPPENED.~

---nycgoddess00--- cwm38.gif

Yeah, I was there friday also. But don't you remember how DT mentioned how we should not spread the word about Vinyl becasue there is just not enough room! Try to keep your praise to a minimum.

So, for all you who were thinking of going to Vinyl, don't bother -it's really crappy and cheezy with shirtless guys everywhere and the vibe is horrible.

Originally posted by 4u2nv69:

I went to Vinyl for the first time on Friday night...let me just say that I had the best time! Tenaglia was sooooo good. I think he's awesome. He talks to the crowd. I especially appreciated the fact that he mentioned Twilo. "now, i know that we have all lost Twilo, but..." he's really nice and was out of control. my advice for anyone planning on going, the later the better. he started getting really good at about 5:30. vinyl is definitely a place to try if you haven't already. it's not twilo and will never be twilo but it has kind of the same feeling. the chill out room reminded me of the room at twilo when you first walk in.

~Don't cry because it's over, but smile because IT HAPPENED.~

---nycgoddess00--- cwm38.gif

i agree smile.gif vinyl is great but we all miss twilo frown.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gifPVD(Shrunk).jpg

"Luna, thank you so much!"

It so happens that I got kicked out of there last Friday night. So no more Vinyl for me until they forget my face (hopefully soon). But for the record, last Friday wasn't all that; I've been there almost every Friday in February, March, and April, and DT's been getting kind of sketchy lately - picking up and dropping the energy, making some weird experimental tech mixes, etc. Hey, change is good, but I loved when he just banged his dark groove on and on and on...

------------------

In G We Trust