Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID ANYONE SEE ME AT EXIT & SF LAST NIGHT!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniela, I met you briefly last night. Luis introduced me when you first walked into the white room at like 1am. I was wearing a black tank.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

[This message has been edited by aphelion (edited 06-09-2001).]

Originally posted by lowmazda:

I like the outfit. Looks good.

Although the center of your shirt is off a little from your belly button.

wink.gif

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 06-09-2001).]

yep

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

yea I know cause the thing crossed and when i would dance and put my arms up one would go over one boob and it would jus look weird, i dunno i got a lot of compliments on my outfit last night, im so mad that they didnt put the platform in the white room. STEVE YOU SUCK!! LOL.....Also this is to the kid last night I met at Payouts!! U know who u are...IM me at SexXy BabY D@aol.com!!

------------------

~*Daniela*~

NO I DIDN'T SEE YOU ALTHOUGH YOU MIGHT HAVE SAW ME I OWNED THE DANCE FLOOR IN FACTORY LAST NIGHT FLYEST GIRL IN THE CLUB.. A LITTLE BLOND WEARING A LITTLE BANDEAU BLUE TOP AND SKIN TIGHT PANTS THAT TYE IN FRONT AND IF U DIDN'T SEE ME U MISSED A GOOD SHOW****I THINK ALOT OF DUDES LAST NIGHT WHO SAW ME AGREE**

Originally posted by sexxybabyd:

Were u the hewa that was dancin in the white room wit the drag quuens?

cause sweetie....ppl was laughin at ur azz

NO SORRY THE SOUNDFACTORY DOSEN'T HAVE A WHITE ROOM LEARN TO READ BEFORE U ANSWER. AND DON'T ANSWER SO QUICK LIKE THAT CAUSE I'VE SEEN YOUR PICTURES AND YOU CAN COME SEE ME IF U WANT TO GET DOWN LIKE THAT..I'LL BE AT BRIDGEVIEW YACHT CLUB HERE IN LONG ISLAND ON TUESDAY AND I'LL BE SURE TO LET YOU KNOW NEXT TIME I GO TO THE FACTORY AND BELIEVE ME U WILL BE SORRY.THATS A FACT AND OMG I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ARGUING WITH YOU YOUR A 17 YEAR OLD FAT GIRL THAT NEEDS TO COME POST ON BOARD FOR ATTENTION***BECAUSE THERE IS WAY FLIER GIRLS THAN YOU IN THE CLUB SWEETIE***SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GROW UP**

ok first off it was my mistake i thought u were talking about exit, cause thats where i was most of the night, i went to SF at around 5....second off hun if i was dancin at factory i would have torn u a new asshole, third dont come like "oh ima be at bridgeview yacht club " cause i dont live in LI and i would not go there to settle something ur sayin to me on a board. You wanna take care of this will take care of this in a dance battle on friday at SF I challege u!

------------------

~*Daniela*~

whats up sexybabyd?

I think me and you ripped shit up in the white room yesterday

Take a look at some of my pics

First one is me showing off my six pack stomach..

Second is me and my boyz chillin in the white room....

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Do You Hear It?? Its Coming......

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

ok first off it was my mistake i thought u were talking about exit, cause thats where i was most of the night, i went to SF at around 5....second off hun if i was dancin at factory i would have torn u a new asshole, third dont come like "oh ima be at bridgeview yacht club " cause i dont live in LI and i would not go there to settle something ur sayin to me on a board. You

wanna take care of this will take care of this in a dance battle on friday at SF I challege u!

HEHEHEHE YOUR ON GIRLIE***

ill post up the info what i will be wearing and wat time ima be there so everyone look out for us, but hey NO FIGHTING jus dancin cause i mean im not a pussy but there is no need to FIght deal?

NO FIGHTING DEAR I'M 22 BUT I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY***AND WE SHALL DANCE

xtcgirl ur pretty immature for a 22 year old wink.gif u start wit daniela, u start wit me! i'll kick ur ass lololol biggrin.gif

daniela babe u cant leave exit! you just started going-=) i loved what u wore, looks like i have to do some shopping!=)

ciao babes, call me lata or somethin waaaaaaaaa biggrin.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Sicktracks<~*~*~go here!<~*~*~

Originally posted by lillizzy:

xtcgirl ur pretty immature for a 22 year old wink.gif u start wit daniela, u start wit me! i'll kick ur ass lololol biggrin.gif

daniela babe u cant leave exit! you just started going-=) i loved what u wore, looks like i have to do some shopping!=)

ciao babes, call me lata or somethin waaaaaaaaa biggrin.gif

hehehehehehehehhehehewhatever!!!!!!

God o mighty is this gonna be a weekly routine...did you see me here? did you see me there? Im sure alot of people saw you but most are not gonna stroke yer lil ego to make ya feel sassy about yourself..so give it a rest already.Hey did anyone see me at Tunnel last week....i looked totally hot.

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

God o mighty is this gonna be a weekly routine...did you see me here? did you see me there? Im sure alot of people saw you but most are not gonna stroke yer lil ego to make ya feel sassy about yourself..so give it a rest already.Hey did anyone see me at Tunnel last week....i looked totally hot.

yup your totally right