Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Our night with PVD IN MONTREAL CITY!

pano:We were looking forward to listen to his set in club Sona. It was our first night ever with this incredible phenomenon. Our best souvenir was the remix he did of U2'S Elevation and his remix of Face to Face. rich: The crowd was mad and fucked up and MONTREAL is the place to go if you want some hot girl with who you gonna trip all night long with some massage and all the thing who come with it.pano: We are looking forward to have our wicked night with Seb Fontaine on june 28th and Area One with Oakenfold, Carl Cox and Moby. See you guys in Montreal! Love from Rich and Pano two best friends! cwm1.gif

hey guys, I'm going to be in the montreal area for the first week of july and really would like to check out the scene there, as I hear great things. Any recommendations or places to get info, parties that must be attended? my email is saigray@hotmail.com, it would be so appreciated if you could help. Thanks cwm20.gif

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma