LIFE

Damn, I miss that fucking place.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

The thing I miss most about that place was walking out of there and going to Mamun's (the falaffel place across the street) and munching on some falaffels at 4 AM. I remember that place was the bomb when Dicaprio frequented alot during the whole Titanic hoopla. Good times, good times...

------------------

Time's runnin' out, when will you wake up, wake up...Do it Do it

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

The thing I miss most about that place was walking out of there and going to Mamun's (the falaffel place across the street) and munching on some falaffels at 4 AM. I remember that place was the bomb when Dicaprio frequented alot during the whole Titanic hoopla. Good times, good times...

OMFG...the falafel guy aroung the corner was my favorite...my boy used to eat like 10 schwarmas (totally spelled wrong) everytime we went. Seriously though, there was really never a bad night there.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

I've never had a bad time there...I believe the best time I had there was when I was pumping my friend drinks and got him to start dancing on the platform and make him do a lil strip show cwm24.gif ...Those were the days. Any thoughts on Spa, I've never been.

-Jamms "imissthatplaceaswell" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another... face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

Any thoughts on Spa, I've never been.

Spa has its moments. A lot of the same people from Life do parties at Spa, but its definitely not the same. I never went to Spa with the intention to compare it to Life...but I really dont like the music at Spa and think its too small to seriously get down. The major difference IMO is that when SPa opened it had this mystique about it which I think wore off pretty quickly...Life on the other hand really never lost any of its momentum. Regardless, Spa isnt a bad place to check out.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)