Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIMO MAAS TICKETS FOR SALE

Hello all.

Just because I love you all, I have opened my heart and my doors to all those who want a ticket for the show, but were having dificulty buying tickets through the hot line.

I only have 50 tickets and I am starting to sell them tonight, first come first serve.

Come to Recess at

310 Spring Street, btwn Greenwich and Renwick

btwn 8PM and 1AM

My reduced price of $15 is all it will cost you.

There will be no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> and no comps, so no matter who you may think you know at the door, there will be only two lines, ticket-holders and non-ticket holders.

Tickets are limited and may sell out completly before the show as well.

Please come down and see me right away and also if you don't already know, we will be holding a special birthday celebration for Madame Oo on Friday night with a ton of CP regulars.

Come on down.

Cove

------------------

You are unique, just like everyone else!

Hi there...

I'm interested in purchasing a ticket or even two, but i cant seems to find your email, hence i will appreciate it if u will contact me at ysecret@hotmail.co.il

and as always - the sooner the better cwm35.gif

thanks and bye for now

------------------

dancerman.gif

"Embracing the god's energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding and value of life - A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet earth..."

hey COve.......im definitely interested........I just cant make it down to Recess anytime soon....Oo has my number so if your going to be in the chelsea area(24th street) anytime soon let me know and I will meet up wit you.......

Thanks bro

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gifwww.urbanpromos.com

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY